Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

My Suzuki Hayabusa:

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by MeatGrinder, Aug 10, 2004.

1. fastvfr

fastvfr Ancient Tech

Mar 28, 2001
    SW Oregon
    Nice Gixxer! '03, right?

I have made a few 'Busa pilots around here regret their bragging, by virtue of a few hop-up mods, the fact that a VFR is a much nimbler machine, and some seriously curvy (and very familiar-to ME! HAH!!) roads!

There's no contest in a drag race; but a good pilot on a well-tuned '04 R1 will smoke the average Hayabusa rider in the quarter mile 9 times out of ten.

And an even better pilot on a strong CBR600F4 can plain walk away from me in those twisties I mentioned earlier...:cool:

Best regards,

2. chevrofreak

chevrofreak Senior Member

Dec 27, 2001
    Billings, Montana
    The Hayabusa doesnt really sport too quick of a 1/4 time compared to some of the other bikes.

Still, its a heck of a comfortable bike with a hell of a lot of grunt. Watch those 120mph wheelies ;g
  3. My 97 CBR1100XX could beat a Hyabusa up to about 125 mph, then the Busa walked away from it. It was fun having those toys in a land without speed limits. I took a brand new Busa for a test drive and saw 315 KM/hr on the speedo (The Blackbird would only do 305). Don't know how much error it had.
  4. mdglock

May 4, 2003
    laplata, md
    here is my hayabusa. i have a velocity racing turbo kit on it. highly recommended to any busa owners if you want a true 200 mph bike
  5. Ralphumor

Ralphumor NRA Life Member

Mar 22, 2004
    I love ALL motorcycles.....I just think that you fellas are crazy..doing 120 and lifting the front end off the ground. I ride a Goldwing...Im glad that we have machines that can do that. Let me ride 1500 miles in a day.
  6. Let's see 1500 miles/200 miles per hour=7.5 Hours.

Yep that would be a nice days ride alright.;g
  7. D25

D25 The Quick

Jan 26, 2003
    Nice 'busas fellas.