close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My second USPSA match, much better this time.

Discussion in 'General Competition' started by Mike Bell, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    Expand Collapse

Well I shot my second match yesterday and here are the results. I finished 5th overall and in Limited, Oh and there was 28 shooters according to the USPSA page they sent by email... (I thought the email with results was the greatest thing ever!) :cool:

Short course I do fine. Field courses, I keep skipping a couple targets. I dont know if its the zig zagging or what but both matches Ive skipped a couple targets.

When that buzzer goes off, my attack plan goes out the window..... Its like the movie "Men in Black" that buzzer wipes my mind blank!:whistling:

So now I want a new holster and mag pouches and turn my new Gen4 35 into a G22 open gun:embarassed:

2. denn1911

denn1911
    Expand Collapse

Good job. Stay motivated. Everyone goes through missing targets once the buzzer sounds...haha. You're not alone. Good luck.

3. mlanush

mlanush
    Expand Collapse

congrats that is how u get sucked in....

on the field course do a good walk through visualize where/what you will shoot and good places to reload...

I dont know how many plans i had but when that stinking buzzer went off i had a complete brain lapse,,,,,,,,,

4. Vanniek71

Vanniek71
    Expand Collapse
    #slingsomelead

I'm going to shoot my 1st on 5/18....can't wait!

5. HK Dan

HK Dan
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, when the beeper goes off they say your brain oozes out you left ear and forms a puddle on the ground by your foot. <g> It'll get better, for now, take the stress innoculation and realize that if it happened in real life you'd probably be dead instead of chagrined!