close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

my second cousin killed

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Wp.22, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Wp.22

Wp.22

Jan 17, 2005
    philippines
    http://www.philstar.com/ArticlePrinterFriendly.aspx?articleId=486852
    Tarlac coed slain by 'boyfriend'
    Updated July 15, 2009 12:00 AM

CAMP OLIVAS, Pampanga, Philippines – A 17-year-old coed was stabbed dead by her supposed boyfriend at the San Isidro Sports Complex in Tarlac City last weekend.

In a report, Senior Superintendent Rudy Lacadin, Tarlac police director, said Mary Viel Mallari, a sophomore at the College of Holy Spirit in Tarlac City, was found dead by a certain Armando Tiqui at the boxing building of the sports complex.

Lacadin said Tiqui and a friend saw Mallari and the suspect, a fellow sophomore at the same school, quarreling before she was found dead with multiple stab wounds.

After attacking Mallari, the suspect, 17, reportedly dragged her body into a comfort room and then casually walked away.

Lacadin said the suspect was later arrested in his house and turned over to the provincial social welfare office.

Probers said jealousy was behind the killing. A murder case has been filed against the suspect. – Ric Sapnu

2. horge

horge -=-=-=-=- Lifetime Member

Jan 22, 2004
    almost home

3. JEZZZ

JEZZZ

Jun 16, 2005
    Down Under
    Condolence bro. Sana maaksidente yong salarin...

4. ans3288

ans3288

Nov 29, 2004
    wow, never thought it could happen to people close to you.

condolences...

5. PMMA97

PMMA97 MNSAmessdetail

Nov 25, 2003
    Subic Bay, Philippines
  6. Wp.22

Wp.22

Jan 17, 2005
    philippines
    instead sa jail sa social welfare office dinala WTF sana nagulpi man lang sa loob.

7. Wp.22

Wp.22

Jan 17, 2005
    philippines
    According to my aunt crushed yung skull and lumabas yung intestines ng victim.

8. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    My sympathies.

Whoever made that stupid law that exempts minors from being charged for crimes they commit should deserve a whack.

9. edtf

edtf

Oct 10, 2007
    QC
    my condoleces to you and to the family. I heard about this on the news. may swift justice be served

10. sandman_sy

sandman_sy

Nov 15, 2006
    Philippines
    My condolences bro... :(

I hate that law.. minor na edad... won't go to jail.. but go to our DSWD lang... who is the author.. si Senator Pangilingan "daw" (according to the precint cops).. you won't get my vote this year sir. You are an @$$hole for making that law, it is being abused by Sindicatos by using minors to do their deeds.

Sa amin... rampant talaga yung minors doing the deed because if they get caught.. no charges, minor daw(and sometimes i doubt that na minor tlaga).. and our DSWD facilities here is lack of a holding cell or something.. basta sa alam ko.. 24 hours after.. they're on the streets again.

So im afraid but still hoping justice will be done on your case sir :(

11. horge

horge -=-=-=-=- Lifetime Member

Jan 22, 2004
    almost home
    Yes, it was indeed Pangilinan who sponsored that law.

12. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    condolence..next year 18 na ang perp, ipamanicure mo sa loob

13. z_e_n

z_e_n

May 5, 2009
    My deepest condolences bro.

This is very flawed law. if a minor could not be held accountable for his actions. dapat yn magulang ang ikulong. someONE should at least be held accountable.