close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

My new to me .50 caliber CVA Plainsman Rifle

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Fox, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

Nov 7, 2001
    USA
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EnxEhVQIDY"]CVA Plainsman Rifle - YouTube[/ame]

I came across this weapon when I was pawnshopping. $125 and out the door.

2. cjdas

cjdas

Feb 11, 2010
    hi ... i am new to the glock website ... i have a glock 21. that was my initial introduction to this site. but low and behold i found this video about a plainsman and i have the same experian ... stoped in a gunstore and there was a couple of cap and ball rifles for sale. i got them both for 200 out the door one was a plainsman fifty cal and the other was a .58 cal. anyway long story short i was excited to see your video but cannot access it as it is giving me a "private video" message??? is there any way you can "invite" me to the party?

your well wisher
    j

3. collim1

collim1 Shower Time!

Mar 14, 2005
    USA
    I love black powder, and have considered getting back into. I really want a Colt 1851 Navy to play.

Blackpowder is just such a dirty time consuming hobby.

4. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Jun 19, 2008
    NW Ark.
    I bought one from Bass Pro Shop about 15 years ago in .44 with the brass frame. Never have shot it, but it looks cool as hell. :cool:

5. walt cowan

walt cowan

Feb 18, 2005
    Absurdistan
    Great deal for the both of you as, the price of black powder weapons have gone through the roof.