close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

My new Ruger LCR

Discussion in 'The Snubbie Club' started by Two Guns, Jun 18, 2009.

1. m4arc

m4arc

Dec 6, 2003
    Virginia Beach
    Sorry to drag up an old thread but I ordered an LCR with CT grips yesterday and I'm hoping to pick it up Thursday or Friday!

2. Drew78

Drew78

May 17, 2005
    What's up! I'll say it again- you are gonna love it! So easy to shoot AND carry.

-Drew

3. glk34

glk34

Jan 13, 2009
    I just got one on july 4th! I got the xs big dot nigth sight and boot grip version I carried it for 9 hours running my fireworks tent and couldnt even tell I had it on. its great.

4. g36user

g36user

May 26, 2008
    from town to town
    Howdy Mikegun,

I was just curious if there was more to your decision to switch than the fact that you are saving (only) 2 oz of weight? The 642 won't take a laser grip? The LCR holds 6 shots? How much do you want for the 642?

best regards,

g

5. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas
    I bought one for me, er....I mean my wife.. and I can't get it back from her. She carries it everywhere !!!LOL

Shoots like a dream!! I will be getting a set of CT grips and Big Dot night sights. It has become her everything gun. She has a nice HiCap Sig P250, but prefers the Ruger!!!!

6. Drew78

Drew78

May 17, 2005

That is the EXACT set up I have on my LCR and I love it! I dont go anywhere without it, I have it as a minimiun on my person at all times.

The XS front sight is awsome btw...:supergrin:

-Drew

7. the perfesser

the perfesser

Jun 24, 2007
    Deployment Solu,

Seems clear to me. Convince the wife to sell (or let you sell for her) that Sig, and acquire a matching LCR with similar accoutrements. What better statement of your feelings for her than providing "his-n-her" personalized snubbies?

Worth a try.....

8. Ak.Hiker

Ak.Hiker

Feb 8, 2005
    Homer Alaska
    Or get the new LCR 357 Magnum for yourself to match up with her 38 Special.