close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

My new Ruger LCR

Discussion in 'The Snubbie Club' started by Two Guns, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Nov 4, 2004
    NH
    Here are a couple of pics of my new Ruger LCR.The trigger pull is better than any small revolver that I have ever squeezed.It is so light you forget you are wearing it.It is a keeper.

2. Bprepared

Bprepared

Mar 1, 2008
    how much did it run your if you dont mind me asking?

3. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Nov 4, 2004
    NH
    I bought it from a forum member here for $650

4. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Mar 30, 2004
    Dublin, Ohio
    Does your LCR have CT sights or something? I love my LCR and will carry it as soon as I get a holster for it. They are hard to come by. My LCR was priced $439. It shoots really accurately, too. The trigger pull is very good and not too hard.

5. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Nov 4, 2004
    NH
  6. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Nov 4, 2004
    NH
    Two of my J frame holsters work great.I have an OWB holster on the way and I should have it by Friday.

7. Tazisland

Tazisland ¡Déjeme en paz!

Oct 5, 2008
    Georgia
    Welcome to the "club". I love mine in a Don Hume IWB. It is so light and small I can cover the LCR with a t-shirt and not print one bit. If you are hunting holsters, a lot of the holsters made for the SP101 will fit the LCR just fine. And the Crimson Trace laser is "dead-on" at 7 yards.:cool:

[​IMG]

8. mickdundie

mickdundie

Apr 9, 2007
    Why does your LCR have what looks like 'Warning" stickers on it? Don't tell me they say don't point the lazer in someones eyes.:rofl: If they get that lazer in there eyes...they have bigger problems than temporary blindness!!

9. Philly K-9

Philly K-9 Run! I Dare ya!

Oct 18, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA.
  10. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Nov 4, 2004
    NH
    I don't know if it will fit in all j frame holsters but mine fits in all my J frame holsters.

11. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Nov 4, 2004
    NH
    Here is a pic of my LCR with the holster that I have been useing the most.It is a AKJ made for a J Frame Smith and Wesson.

12. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Mar 30, 2004
    Dublin, Ohio
    I just received my Don Hume JIT holster from Gunnersalley.com. I ordered one for a Ruger SP101 (1 1.4") and my LCR fits nicely in it. It's like it was made for this model. I've heard others say this, but it's true. The LCR doesn't fit myy other holsters for J-Frames, Yes, it fits in the holster, but the trigger is not completely covered. It could go down in the holster just a tad bit further. However, in the holster I mentioned above, it fits like a glove. I know a lot of places I go online and look up holsters for the LCR and can't find one specifically for the LCR.

13. NashvilleGlock

NashvilleGlock EMT-Paramedic CLM

You guys know if you go on Rugers site and look up the LCR they list holsters that fit the LCR?

14. Can anyone post pics compared to a j frame. A few other pics would be great! I think I may have to get one!

15. Kartar

Kartar

Mar 30, 2001
    Great Northwest
  16. HardcoreKeith

HardcoreKeith

Aug 20, 2006
    Does anyone make a replacement grip for the LCR? Wood, plastic, mother of toilet seat, whatever.

17. cal_gunner

cal_gunner

Nov 20, 2008
    [​IMG]

18. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Nov 4, 2004
    NH
    Here is a pic I have.The LCR is on the top and the J frame under.

19. katana8869

katana8869 NativeFloridian

Oct 17, 2005
    Occupied Territory
    Here is my LCR in my Bianchi Professional that I use for my SP 101 and my J-frame sized S&W's. I also use it for my Tauri 85UL and 850

[​IMG]

20. mikegun

mikegun

Jun 22, 2006
    colorado
    very light 13oz, very accurate BU gun with very little recoil,i am going to sell my 642,as a result....best handeling BU gun ive ever owned, add the laser grips and u have to be a bad shot to miss at 9yrds...