close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My new Mossberg 500

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by rsx_tacy, Mar 4, 2013.

1. rsx_tacy

rsx_tacy

Nov 17, 2011
    Found this for $280 at Dunham's last week and couldn't pass it up I've been wanting a HD shotgun for a while now plus with ammo being near impossible to find I knew I would have no problem finding 12gauge shells. I was gonna wait for the pistol grip adjustable stock version but figured I could find something I liked better and ended up with this ATI stock and forend it feels like a completely different gun

Is anyone else switching to more shotgun shooting now that king Obama has everyone sucking up all the ammo?

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Attached Files:

2. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

Nov 13, 2010
    Rhode Island

3. rsx_tacy

rsx_tacy

Nov 17, 2011

Attached Files:

4. China boy

China boy

Feb 2, 2013
    Nice peace. I have a mossberg 500 flex and love it but wish there were more aftermarket parts. Is the forearm wobbly in the front. On the 500 flex the forearm wobbles and it pisses me off. I may sell the thing and get the regular 500. Yours looks sweet with those parts on it.

5. rsx_tacy

rsx_tacy

Nov 17, 2011
    I'm not familiar with the flex model but the stock forend had some play in it but the new forend is a major improvement it is real solid and has no wobble in it anymore it really makes it feel like a different gun

6. Aceman

Aceman

Nov 30, 2008
    Tampa
    Enjoy! Saw one in a store recently.

7. rsx_tacy

rsx_tacy

Nov 17, 2011
    Thanks... It was the only one they had haven't shot it with the new stock and forend yet but I had a blast with it last weekend $6 for a box of shells can't really beat that right now