Glock Talk banner

My New GSG AK-47 is AWESOME!!!!!

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Steel & Wood 
#1 ·
I took it to the range yesterday (Alfie's Gun Range in Davie, FL) and I have to say, this gun is PHENOMENAL!!!! What a joy to shoot. Smooth as silk and only one FTE while my nephew was shooting. Not sure why, it's not like you can limpwrist a .22, am I right?

Anyway, every shot my dad and I fired was flawless and my dad was amazed at how accurate this gun is. Can't wait to take it out again this Friday! I even received five more mags today for a total of seven! My ammo of choice for right now is Remington Golden Bullet....it was FLAWLESS!!!

Have a great week everyone:thumbsup:

TGG

See less See more
#5 ·
Here is a thread adapter from Gemtech
http://www.gem-tech.com/store/pc/GSG-AK-47-Adapter-25p54.htm WOW! Thanks for the link....I just ordered one of these!!!!

I might have to pic one of these up soon. Yes, you do!!!

Also thanks for the pic of the threads in the other thread. No problem!

Edited to add- Have you tried CCI standard in it yet? Just curious how sup sonic ammo runs in it. Are you referring to the Mini-Mags? I have not tried those yet because they work with EVERY .22 I own. I will bring some on Friday juet to see how they do. I will also try some ELEY Subsonic Hollow Xtra.

Congrats to you , sound like it is a great little toy.
Thanks! It is a real hoot....you should get one!!!

Thanks again for the link. :thumbsup:

TGG

#9 · (Edited)
Is that real wood?
Very nice!
Yes it is, but I'm not sure what kind of wood. I will try to find out.

No sorry, I meant CCI standard velocity. When you get your suppressor these will become your new best friend. Cheapest and easiest to find subsonic rounds around here.

Very cool, thanks! I can't wait to try it out with the suppressor, which I hope to have BEFORE Christmas.

TGG

#11 ·
Congrats!

Very cool.

1911club#410

Thanks!

it's the most fun I.ve had at the range in quite a while!

Of course, bringing along the KT PMR-30 doesn't hurt either:rofl:! There's nothing like having other shooters stop what they are doing and standing behind you wondering, "what is that?":wow:

Good times!

TGG

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.