close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

My new gift...

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by Shenron, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Shenron

Shenron

Dec 22, 2008
    So, the other day I sent a e-mail to father (who we have recently reconnected over the last couple of years) talking about how me and the tactical team I am a part of went up on 09/11/2011 and did a tribute, BBQed, ate cake, and ran through the ICE course a couple of times. I also included in this e-mail that I was finally able to talk my very ant-gun wife into learning how to shoot. Well, he replied to me the other day and told me he was going to give me his Tactical Benelli Nova Pump! I am so stoked!

We worked out all of the details and he should send it to my local FFL next week sometime. I already have big plans for it;

1. Shoot the hell out of it
    2. Adding the Benelli recoil reduction buffer system
    3. Adding a Limb Saver Recoil pad

Those are the first things on my list, here are things I need some advice on;

4. What is the best +2 Mag extension for a Benelli
    6. Side Saddle of some sort
    7. Sling of some sort
    8. Eventually switch the regular Ghost sights on it for Night Ghost sights

2. SGT HATRED

SGT HATRED

Sep 30, 2010
    PHX AZ
    Not sure about the rest, but as for #6 I would recommend staying away from tacstar side saddles. I had to remove mine from my M3. The scored nut that holds it in place got stripped and it started to swivel. Now I have a scratched receiver on my 1200$ shotgun... It looks good in the pic but not worth it...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011

3. 757CC

757CC

Jun 23, 2009
    NC
    mesa tactical for the side saddle hands down!

4. Shenron

Shenron

Dec 22, 2008
    Good to know. Any thoughts on the other questions?

Oh, I guess this should have been titles my new present, but eh.