close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

My new gen 3 glock 19 with Warren Tactical sights

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by colbucky, Sep 19, 2011.

Tags:

1. Bowtie

Bowtie NRA MEMBER

Dec 18, 2004
    California
    IMHO you chose the best sights avail. I run them on all my handguns.

2. clarkstoncz

clarkstoncz

Sep 28, 2006
    Are those Sevigny or just the regular Tacticals?

I'm wondering if that front sight is taller than most Glock front sights, and I would have a problem with my ankle holster?

3. TexasPOff

TexasPOff "Dump The Hump"

Jun 13, 2006
    Texas
    I recently switched to a set of Warren Tacticals myself. I was using the AmeriGlo I-DOT prior which is a great sight. The scallops on the rear really aid in speed for picking up the front sight. It also allows you to see more of the target. The only thing I was not fond of was the yellow rear tritium dot. A quick trip to Trijicon and now I have a green rear dot to match the front. They are perfect in my book now. FYI Warren will do a green rear tritum insert if you call him and tell him you want that instead of the yellow. TXPO

4. colbucky

colbucky

Dec 9, 2006
    TX
    I do like the different or subdued color of the rear sight, but most of my Warren tacticals are black rear versions which works the best for my eyes.