My New CCW piece :)

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by awdxtc, Nov 3, 2012.

1. So tonight on a shopping trip with my girlfriend I stopped into a gun shop, in hopes that they would have a P229 sas. The only sig they had that was of interest was a regular p229R. I told the guy I was really looking for a SAS because I wanted to carry the gun and thought the sas would be ideal. He said well how do you feel about 1911s? I said I love them, I used to have a kimber warrior and I regretted getting rid of it, but 1911's were a bit out of my price range. He said, I have a used 1911 here that I bought for my wife but she didn't like the recoil of the has under 300 rds through it and I will make you a hell of a deal. I was intrigued and asked what it was and what kind of a deal he could do. So for $800 I walked out of the store with this.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    K22 Masterpiece Rimfire Forum Tuesday at 6:17 PM
    WTS/WTT: 1911 stainless 2-piece recoil spring guide rod and barrel bushing Gun Parts & Accessories Sep 5, 2015
    What a piece of Crap........... The Okie Corral Aug 31, 2015
    Does anyone make a two piece quad rail in mid length Black Rifle Forum Aug 29, 2015
    If You Could Have Any One Piece Of Movie Memorabilia The Okie Corral Aug 19, 2015

3. Nice, the carry melt is a nice addition to a carry gun IMO. I have it on one 1911 and have it ordered on the 1911 I am waiting for now. Congrats!

5. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan

Congrats on the new ccw!
  6. rb12

Wow I didn't know they made single time Cdp. Real nice pickup.
  7. Congratulations!!! Now tell us about it after it has gone "bang" a few hundred times! LOL.

A shame that it is already showing an idiot mark. Usually you can jam the seller for a couple of hundred bucks off.

Good luck with this nice pistol.
  8. Thanks, The scratch it more like a rub mark. I only saw it after I took the pictures. The flash from the camera illuminated it. I can not wait to take her to the range. The trigger is amazing.
  9. GlockPride

GlockPride Glock 23

Very beautiful pistola! Just make sure it runs and functions.
  10. 10-4, I honestly never had a problem with my other kimber. This one has a wilson combat mags, so we shall see how it runs.
  11. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Congrats! Good looking gun. :thumbsup: I'm not a two-tone fan. I had my CDP Pro's frame Cerakoted to match the stainless slide.

From this...

To this...
    #10 glock2740, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  12. Who did the bobtail?
  13. Nice gun. Did they make CDP's with blackened slides, or was that done aftermarket? I've been thinking about doing it to mine.
  14. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Chuck Rogers. As well as the flush crowned barrel. :cool:
  15. They did make them. It is a cdp elite whatever thst is lol
  16. Very nice

Congrats! :cool:
  17. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

Nice pistol man!
  18. Congrats!!!
  19. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo Amsterdam Haze