My new AR15 is on the way!

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by DeltaNu1142, Nov 9, 2010.

1. enjoy your new rifle.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Great lookin rifle . post the results.

3. Plus one on keeping it stock. If you are proficient with that setup, then anything you add will only make it better. Shoot the Hey out of it and ENJOY!

4. Handsome looking rifle...you'll get top velocity with that barrel. Did you consider an A3 flat upper ? I have a fixed front like you do and would love going to flip ups so I can use an optic Aimpoint H1 or an ACOG, but that will be another day. For now it is KISS with the exact same free float you have. I like the Bushmaster rail covers for it.

5. Sweet AR!! Enjoy my friend.

6. Nice simple rifle. You'll appreciate that simplicity if your unfortunate to have to have to use it. Dont OVERGIZMO it. Is that a word?

7. DeltaNu1142

DeltaNu1142 Glock talker

OK, picked up my rifle from the FFL & just ordered 500 rds of Federal from aimsurplus.com for under $150!

8. DeltaNu1142

DeltaNu1142 Glock talker

I got some Magpul rail covers from another GT member; I WOULD like to go with the Troy flip-up BUIS as soon as I can afford an optic...!

9. AFPD118

AFPD118 NRA Memeber
    CLM

Sweet and congrats

10. mac66

mac66 Huge Member
    Millennium Member

Nice carbine. Just about perfect.

Forget those idiots who try to measure the length of their *****es by amount of crap they hang on their rifles.

11. You like it; that is all that matters. Have fun.