close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

My latest version of gun control.

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by Jerry, May 22, 2012.

1. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    I just upgraded the 30/06 to a Bell $ Carson Tactical Medalist stock and Nightforce 8-32x56 scope. If that doesn't control the beast I don't know what will. :rofl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I let the wife look through the NF. She's used to the Osprey on her .223. I almost had to pry the rifle away from her. She was looking for squirrels in a tree 135 yards out. :supergrin: I wonder if she could have made a head shot. :couch:

2. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Jerry
    Nice- take it thats a Rem 700 action? As for the wife I know the feeling made the mistake and let mine shoot my new PSA Strikefire AR ! Now she thinks it hers!!:faint: BRD runs deep in her!:shocked:

3. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    Yep, Remington 700 BDL. Bought it brand new in 72/73? Me forgets.

Started life like this.

[​IMG]

Went to this last year.

[​IMG]

And you see how it looks now. :supergrin:

I made the mistake of letting her shoot my Ruger Black Hawk 44 Mag. way back when. I thought with the recoil she'd be glad to hand it back to me. But Nooooooooooooo what does say... MINE. I said OK but only if I can get a S&W 29. Guess what I got :supergrin:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2012