My first Glock - 30sf

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by jgeng, Jul 27, 2012.

1. jgeng

Greetings from North Carolina. Just purchased my first Glock last week - a Glock 30sf. I managed to get to the range and put around a 100 rounds through the pistol. Now I'm wondering why I waited so long to buy a Glock.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Glock 30SF with night sights, New in Box Firearms Listings Jul 9, 2015
    light target loads for Glock 30sf Reloading May 24, 2015
    Glock 30SF RTF2 General Glocking May 20, 2015
    Glock 30SF grip reduced and tree bark stippled Firearms Listings May 19, 2015
    2nd Glock, 30sf General Glocking Apr 24, 2015

3. Congratulations. Nice choice.
    :wavey:

4. Nice choice. Sell that 45 upper and buy a 10mm upper and you will be in business.

5. Welcome and congrats. nice gun you'll enjoy it.:supergrin:

6. :welcome: and congrats

7. Welcome to GT!

The G30sf is a pistol I hope to own one day. Great choice, can't go wrong with the all-american .45 acp.

Check out some of the conversions you can do with your G30. One thing I love about Glocks is their versatility. Not saying you need to switch from the .45, I just find it is good to have options.

8. I hope to buy the same this weekend. I'm visiting Portland and my son and I plan on attending the gumshoe on Sunday.

Fingers crossed. I also have my eye on the comparable M&P. So we will see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

9. Welcome th GT!

10. I think a lot of us did, I know I did. Congrats on the 30! Kind of makes you wonder why anyone would buy any other 45ACP, don't it? 10 rounds, in a light weight, super accurate, firearm, that can take 13 round magazines. Rhetorical question, I know, there are prettier, and more nostalgic firearms, that some prefer, Brian, cough, cough.:wavey:

11. Everyone says this about the Glock .45s. I have never been a big fan of the .45 (I do respect it), but I very rarely see anything negative spoken about Glock .45s.

My father-in-law is a big .45 fan. If y'all keep this up, he may get his wish and see me packin' a .45:supergrin:

12. jgeng

Thanks for all the welcome(s) and comments.

13. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!

14. Excellent choice in pistols and welcome to the forum.

15. I tried to post this question separately w/o success. Since you have "a bunch" of Glocks perhaps you can advise. I have 3 1911's which I don't carry 'cuz of size/weight. Since I got my G26 I don't carry my G19. I'm now thinking about the G30SF, always had a fondness for the .45.

You opinion would be welcome. Thanks in advance. Best.

16. DakotaGlockGuy

DakotaGlockGuy Polymer Artist

The 30sf is an AWESOME gun. Very reliable, accurate, and absolutely outstanding for home defense/CCW.

While you think the stock version is perfection, click on the G30sf in my sig if you ever need some ideas!

Congrats on a great gun!

17. jgeng

I had seen the pictures in another post. Very nice looking Glock. Looks like they did a great customizing job.