close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

My first AR, Please Help!!

Discussion in 'GATE AR-15 Forum' started by musclecarmike, Jan 16, 2011.

1. musclecarmike

musclecarmike

Jun 10, 2010
    So im just getting into the AR world and I think I could really use a hand. I will be competing with it and also using it for target practice. I would much rather prefer an AR in 5.56 / 223 not just 223. Im looking for a flat top cause I will putting on a red dot. I need to stay under 800, no "save a little more" speeches please. So far I have found DPMS for 699, a stag arms for 713, an Olympic Arms for 665, and not much else. Feel free to tell me what just is no good in my choices, and maybe what is. Also feel free to suggest because that is what I really need.

2. Constructor

Constructor Moderator

Dec 10, 2009
    Roaming
    I will approve the post so someone else in GATE can answer if they want but, I am a manufacturer and can not answer your question. The brand wars go on 24/7 in the black rifle area below, you may try reading through the other post that ask the same question or post it again there.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011