My First 1911 - Ruger SR1911

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by JoleBole, Apr 27, 2012.

1. JoleBole

JoleBole Mr.Glock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Love it! Price was awesome too - $680 out the door.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. JaPes

JaPes Rimfire 1010101

Congrats!

3. Congrats on a great 1911. :thumbsup:

4. Congrats! Let us know how it shoots. :cool:

5. Congrats. I love the looks of those.

6. Very nice!!!
    Congratulation on a great buy!

7. Very NICE!! I'm currently looking for a new pistol. This makes my decision harder.

8. TN.Frank

TN.Frank Glock4Life

The more I read about em' the more I like em'. I'm really thinking when the time comes to get into a full size that the SR1911 will be the one I'll want to get. Just hope Ruger gets their production up to snuff by then, I hate waiting for things.
    I still wonder if they'll come out with the gun in other calibers, maybe a Commander size gun. Guess we'll have to wait and see on that. Anyway, Congrats, nice looking gun ya' got there.

9. I've never owned a 1911, would this be a good choice for someone's first? Congrats!

10. If you can find one...they are scarce around here...and if there is one...people are marking them up

11. To the OP. This being your first 1911 I believe you have made an excellent choice based on my example and reviews I have read by others. Welcome to the 1911 World.

12. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Congrats man.

13. The 1911, learn it well and carry it often. Jeff Cooper

14. JoleBole

JoleBole Mr.Glock

Shoots freaking unbelievably good!! I'm glad I picked it as my first 1911. :wavey:

15. JoleBole

JoleBole Mr.Glock

Thank you very kindly sir! I'm very happy that I got it. My total wait time was less then a month.

16. JoleBole

JoleBole Mr.Glock

I learn quick. Too bad we cant carry in IL :( But I might use it on my first IDPA match in May :)

17. JoleBole

JoleBole Mr.Glock

And yes...I already started reloading 45ACP :wavey:

18. Nice Joel good luck with it, I picked mine up a few weeks ago, After almost a whole year of searching the world over for one. Now that the nice weather finally hit here in the NE I will take it out & put it through it's paces. According to all of the Hype & reviews that I have saw & read,? they say it's the most fun that you can have with your clothes on,? HA HA We shall see enjoy your new toy also