Hey guys. I'm mostly a lurker here, but I thought this might be helpful to others. I just bought the TSG-22, Tactical Solutions' .22lr conversion kit for the full-size Glocks. I have a Glock 35 that I am using with the conversion kit. I'd like to share with everyone my experience with the kit, good and bad, as I use it. I've seen some pretty discouraging reviews, but I had a little extra money and I really like the idea of extra trigger time on my main firearm for cheap. So here it goes. I just got the conversion kit last Friday. Late Friday night I took it out of the box for the first time. My initial reaction was that it looks very well built. The slide looks almost exactly like the original Glock slide. I am happy with the craftsmanship of it. The magazine appears to be well thought-out. As many people have said already, it hangs about 1/2 inch lower than the standard Glock magazines. That's not a deal breaker for me, but it does seem a bit odd that it would be necessary. I heard the conversion kit likes to run a little wet, so I wiped it all down and put some Rem Oil on the suggested locations per the manual. I was a bit more liberal with the oil than I am with my Glocks. For example, instead of putting one drop on the barrel and smearing it around the entire barrel, I put two or three drops. May not be necessary, YMMV. After lubing it up, I installed it on my Glock frame and hand cycled the slide a few times. It felt like the slide hung up about half-way back towards going to the full rearward position and also half-way forward going back into battery. I was not surprised by this because I had heard that from other online reviews. I thought that since I had lubed it up real well that hand cycling it a bunch before shooting it might be beneficial. So I probably hand cycled the slide about 100 times. Things got a little smoother. I then wiped all the lube off and reapplied. I hand cycled it another ~100 times. I did this about 4 times total before taking it out to shoot (again, may not be necessary, it's just what I did). I finally had a chance to shoot it last night. I bought CCI Mini-Mag HVs (#0030) and Blazer bulk 22lr (#10021). I also had some Remington Golden bullets that I didn't buy especially for this trial, but I thought what the heck. I first tried the CCI Mini-Mags. I loaded the 15-round magazine and the gun worked perfectly. All 15 rounds, no problem. I continued to go through the rest of CCI Mini-Mags. On my third magazine, I had one failure to feed. The live round went nose up, missed the chamber and I got a stove pipe with it. Other than that one hang-up, the Mini-Mags worked great. I then switched to the Blazers. I consistently had problems with these. I would get at least two failures to feed and/or extract per magazine. I noticed that it only happened in the first 5 rounds of a full magazine. Once I was down to 8-10 rounds in the magazine, it ran well. I then began filling the magazine to just 10 rounds and most of the problems went away. Loading only 5-7 rounds the gun worked perfectly. So this is what I've learned so far with the conversion kit: It seems to like the CCI Mini-Mags pretty well It runs well when clean and well lubed (more lube than standard Glock Slide release from either manually operating the slide or using the slide lock lever worked equally well It appears that the feed lips on the magazine don't do a great job in preventing the nose of the round from prematurely starting too high. It doesn't look like the follower in the magazine is the same angle as the feed lips. I think the magazine is the culprit for many of feeding issues. Any way that is all I have for now. I will continue to update this as I go. At this point I am very hopeful that at least the Mini-Mags will work 100% after further break-in.