Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

My EDC G-27

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by marano, Dec 30, 2012.

1. marano

Jun 17, 2007
    My EDC is my Glock 27. I either carry it in the Galco Ankle Glove or the recently purchased Crossbreed Supertuck. I also have a Galco Jackass rig for it but don't use it much. This set up works for me. Interested in seeing others EDC packages.

2. Pilotdude3407

Nov 25, 2012
    West GA
    I have a super tuck on order for my 27. Can't wait for it to get here...I've heard nothing but good things.

3. marano

Jun 17, 2007
    Getting in on my fat ass and where I want it has proven to be a little bit of a challenge so far, but once it is on and where I want, you literally forget its there. Draws well, and holsters well. I likee.
  4. Good post. Simple yet very interesting to see what others carry. I'll slap up a pic if I can figure out the BS posting process.
  5. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Jun 19, 2008
    NW Ark.
    I have Supertucks for my Glocksw, M&P's, XD and 1911's. Occidental for my SP101 and Brommeland Max Con V's for my fullsize and Commander size 1911's that I carry.
  6. xmanhockey7

Dec 6, 2010
    Gun: Glock 22 in Safariland ALS holster or Springfield XDm 3.8c 40 in a Galco King Tuk
    Flashlight: Streamlight Microstream
    Blade: Kershaw Scallion
    Tools: Tinny Turner screwdriver set.
    Phone: iPhone 5 in an Otterbox commuter case
    Other: Keys and wallet
  7. RioKid

Jan 11, 2009
    SW Missouri
    My EDC is a Gen 3 G27. Most of the time I carry it in a Fobus but, I have a variety of holsters that work well for the 27 or my G23 on the rare occasion that I carry it. I have both IWB and OWB that I use depending on the situation.
  8. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

Oct 14, 2009
    I also carry a G27 in a Supertuck. Here's my "loadout."

9. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    MY EDC here in crime-free VT is a 9mm Glock 17 (with 17 rounds of WW 115gr JHP +p+) and a spare 16-round mag. I also carry a OC spray and a Spiderco folding knife. I also carry a good cell phone with easy access to 911 and my attorney. I am a 56-year-old retiree.
  10. tallen00

Dec 6, 2005
    I edc a Glock 27 in an iwb Multiholster. I also carry one extra magazine, a Kershaw knife, and my phone.
  11. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    I suppose that everyone carries a cell phone in their EDC. Good idea.
  12. nosuchagency

nosuchagency ...

Feb 3, 2006

good choice. one of my setups. digging the chris reeve as well.
  13. HarleyGuy

Mar 29, 2008
    I've had my G-27 so long that it may be the first generation model.
    I have two IWB holsters and/or a Coronado Leather biker's vest to carry it.

Still, I've been looking for another holster (I have a drawer full of holsters:supergrin:) that carries the gun lower under the belt and has a "straight drop" as opposed to a "cant" that I can use as an "appendix carry" holster.
  14. I vary my carry firearms. I have recently started to carry a Glock 19 more than my Glock 27. In both cases, I use a Galco kydex IWB holster that clips on and is easier to remove.

I also carry a Kahr PM9 in a pocket holster, but I may switch it to a Springfield Armory XDs (45 ACP). I am running the XDs at the range a few times and testing ammo out before I trust it. So far, my PM9 and XDs have been perfect, when I do my part. The XDs is a little powerhouse.

In addition to 1 or 2 handguns, I always carry a fully charged mobile phone, a decently powerful flashlight (Streamlight ProTac 2L) and a folding pocket knife that locks open with one hand. I also carry at lease two spare magazines for my firearms.

While at home, I also keep electronic hearing protection by the bed. It enhances sounds I want to hear, such as movement and breathing, but dampens sounds I do not want, such as gun fire.