close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

My dream gun is on its way!!!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by WarEagle32, Aug 23, 2012.

1. WarEagle32

WarEagle32

Mar 15, 2011
    Alabama
    This is SO great!! Yesterday afternoon after a lot of saving up money I finally had enough to buy the rifle that I have wanted since I first saw one. I bought a Daniel Defense V5 Lightweight. I got it for 1322 shipped. It is with Fedex and will be here in a couple of days. I think I am going to take an Aimpoint off of another AR I have and put it on this DD M4. I am so excited I wish it was in my hands. I decided go go with one that has the mid-length gas system because I have never had a one of those. I don't know if that will make any difference but I did it anyway. I had better enjoy this rifle, because I bet I wont be able to talk my wife into anything much at all in the near future :embarassed:!!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  2. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Congrats.

Side note: We do have the BRF for this, yanno.... :tongueout:

3. WarEagle32

WarEagle32

Mar 15, 2011
    Alabama
    I know it bud, but I was/am just that excited! This has been a LONG time coming for me pinching pennies. I will post pics on the BRF as soon as I get it.

4. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

Apr 7, 2011
    Arlington, VA.
    Have fun with it.

That's an awesome rifle.

5. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

Apr 7, 2011
    Arlington, VA.
  6. WarEagle32

WarEagle32

Mar 15, 2011
    Alabama
    I have a S&W M&P X Model that has an Aimpoint PRO on it that I may hijack that is a nice gun. My other AR is a DPMS 308B that has a Weaver 3x10 Tactical Grand Slam Mil/Mil scope on it. Both have JP triggers and I love both of them, I just had an itch for a DD for a long time. So I have been saving since Christmas every few bucks I could here and there to buy this rifle. I think I may save up for an ACOG or some type of 1x4 optic. I would like to put some type of magnification on one of these M4's. I should have plenty of time to think about it if my wife has anything to say about it. :crying:

7. 12131

12131 Monkeyboy CLM

Nov 17, 2006
    God's Country (Texas)
    Until another one comes along.:supergrin:

8. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
  9. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Nov 4, 2004