Glock Talk banner

My daughter....shoots like a girl!

4K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  Desert Kraut 
#1 ·
Had a great range trip today...with my daughter, who is home from college for the summer. She was sporting her S&W t-shirt that says - "Yeah, I shoot like a girl". Here is her "arsenal" of fun!

See less See more
#5 ·
Have seen the shirts. A young lady that works where I occasionally help out was wearing one the other week when I was there. Commented "Cool Shirt". Glad to see the ladies out there shooting and having fun!

#8 · (Edited)
I used to take my daughter shooting with me, especially when I took my Boy Scout Troop out. (when she was 12-18 years old) When they got to feeling like they were unbeatable, they would invariably challenge her. The look on their faces was priceless, after she put 10 rounds in the X. The girl's got icewater in her veins, is also the best rock-climber in the family.
She's 23 now, and has been in Indonesia for the past six months on a study abroad program. Looking forward to picking her up on Saturday and going shooting with her again!

Reactions: Rotn1 and NitLion
#10 ·
It's great to go shooting with your kids. It's a special outing for us also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.