My contribution to the Glock community

Discussion in 'Valuable Info' started by Juho, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Mathew

Mathew New Title:

2. Outstanding job!!

3. stangyg123

stangyg123 NRA 4 Ever

I thought I allready knew how these things worked but it is amazing what I did not know until I saw that. Most excelent job! Thanks.

4. Beautifull work!!!

8 months, wow.
    But the result was great.

[]'s

Python

5. GunBomB

GunBomB oldschoolhustle

Not only is it a job well done, but I think it's worth the five dollar donation, just to have as a screen saver!

6. Aegis

Aegis Perfection-ist

What's REALLY impressive is that this work was done in VECTOR format as opposed to RASTER. To get Glock lookin THAT good in Vector (which is resolution independent), is one heck of a feat.

7. I lurk often and rarely post, but to check that out and not comment on it just seems wrong ... Well Done.

8. Hemmingway

Hemmingway DUUUUUUDE!!

DOPE.

That's awesome. Hats off to you.

9. Hemmingway

Hemmingway DUUUUUUDE!!

I don't know what that means, but I am pretty sure that makes it even MORE DOPE.

10. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

That is hella cool:)

11. Jack23

Jack23 I. B. Glockin'

That is absolutely incredible! I can't believe it. I've never seen ANYthing like that, EVER!

Watching all the parts operate adds miles to the depth of a persons understanding of just what is happening each time a round is fired and how each of the parts works with the other parts in it's group.

Give yourself a very enthusiastic pat on the back for me!;W

12. WHOA!! That was awesome man! YOU'RE DA MAN!! ;W ;W ;W

13. Juho

Thanks again to everyone for your comments.

It seems that some French guy has ripped of the animation and posted it on his "Glock forum". He refuses to reply to my e-mail in which I requested him to remove it. God "#%%, son of a !"#%#¤!!!! ;6;6;6;6 Leave it to the French to leech of other peoples work.

Sorry about that, I had to vent. It really truly pisses me off.

14. If you give us the website's address, maybe we can all write posts on his site asking him to remove it, and maybe just put a link to your site.

15. Juho

I'll give him until Tuesday to decipher my mysterious e-mail message written in "anglais". And then I'll invade the country. :soap:

16. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

Take a friend or two, they will most likely surrender. ;f

17. OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!

No way I'd have that kind of patience. That is REALLY kewl!!!!

As far as the dirty rat that stole it, let us know!!

I think it was Gen Patton, who once said he'd rather have a German Battalion in front of him than a French one behind him!!

18. Mathew

Mathew New Title:

Serve his ISP a DMCA. If he doesn't remove it, they'll take his site down. Email me if you want help with this

/works at a web hosting company

19. That's downright awesome! I bookmarked it. ;f

20. Very well done:)