My contribution to the Glock community

Discussion in 'Valuable Info' started by Juho, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Juho

Well, actually I'm kind of selling it. I have a notice on the page that says that I will send the standalone .exe version to anyone who donates more than $5.

the reason for this is that we need to buy more bandwith badly, in fact it seems that the site will have to closed for a few days because at the current rate the bandwith limit will be exeeded before the end of the month. We will be back and running on the 1st of Dec. in any case but thats how things are now.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Mathew

Mathew New Title:

I can host it if you would like.

3. that was great

4. Excellent!! Would make a great screen saver.

5. Pyzik

Pyzik Zombie Hunter

Awsome, Thinking of donating, post if you are thinking of doing the speed thing. I would definetly pay for that one.

6. Juho

I did some research and the animation can made to slow down and speed up but it's quite a lot of work. The animation should have been done with that feature in mind from the start. However I will be adding a zoom and drag feature to the animation.

7. Pistol

Pistol Patriot Member

Very Good. Perhaps you can sell it to one of the places that puts out training/repair CDs.
    Great Job ;f

8. ynot

you are THE MAN!!!! this is simply MARVELOUS!!!^c ^c ^c ^c
    tony

9. Pyzik

Pyzik Zombie Hunter

Cool I am anxious to see the zoom and drag features.

10. Juho

The wait is over.;)

11. Mathew

Mathew New Title:

(cough) speed control (cough)

ehhggh.. scuse me...

12. That is outstanding! Thank you for your efforts, my friend!

13. vegarider

vegarider BIG DAWG 1484

Would you consider marketing this as a training resource to police departments that issue Glocks? This is a tremendous training aid and you should be very proud of this accomplishment. Our department uses lap top computers for each recruit during training and if we could put this on each one prior to beginning our firearms courses it would be very beneficial.

14. I just stumbled upon this. I must say it is outstanding. Great work. I will have to look back in the thread and see what you used to make it. flash?

15. Great. Can you do the same thing with women?;f

16. Tvov

;z Wait a minute, I should be appalled, just appalled. (snicker...)

17. Juho

I could, but there's just not enough moving parts to make it interesting and it's not likely that we are ever going to figure out how they work anyway.;)

18. ynot

^c

19. Mathew

Mathew New Title:

Ya know, if you do that. I'm definitely going to need the zoom in and slow down/speed up feature.

20. Juho

Mathew! You are killing me man!;g