close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

My contribution to the Glock community

Discussion in 'Valuable Info' started by Juho, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Bannack

Bannack

Jun 28, 2002
    NW Montana
    Very good... man excilent, I mean awesome..........

Ah heck it is GREAT.........

2. Doc8427

Doc8427 Lan Astaslem

Aug 29, 2005
    Marietta, GA
    The best Flash animation I have ever seen. Period.

I especially like the parts list.

If you need help translating it into to Spanish, let me know.

Doc

3. That is some exceptional work, unlike anything I've ever seen, appreciate the hard work that takes, especially with something that technical.

That is truly incredible and I give you lots of credit....Copyright it or something and SELL it to glock...like someone said, they'd be stupid not to take it for their website.

good luck man!

4. GlockStalker

GlockStalker

Jul 21, 2005
    NC
    The transparent option should be set as the default in my opinion. It is very cool...

5. Juho

Juho

Mar 5, 2002
    FINLAND
    If you really would be willing to do that it would be great!

6. keepontruckin

keepontruckin

Aug 30, 2004
    West TN
    That was great. If you have a couple of spare months, could you do a G-18 so I could see what the difference is?

7. AFD

AFD

Sep 5, 2005
    Northeastern, U.S.
    Excellent work - this is incredibly cool and informative! Honestly, this is too good for Glock's official website - but might fit in well with the resources found at Teamglock.com ..you should ask them if they're interested (770 432-1202 Ext. 365) - again, great job!

;D

8. Scot45

Scot45

Sep 1, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Great Job. I really appreciate the time you took to make this.

9. lhuff

lhuff Ancient Shooter

Dec 6, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Thanks!! It's great. I can't imagine all of the work it must have taken. You are indeed a patient man.

I had a problem with Part # 34 (Locking Block Pin) highlighting from the Parts List. I'm using XPS2, Flash 7,0,19,0 and Firefox 1.06. Everything else worked well.

I think it would add to usability if a person could click on the word "Split", "Transparent", et. seq. and have the entire list change to that choice.

Very nice work and again, thanks.

10. Juho

Juho

Mar 5, 2002
    FINLAND
    I know. That part is not active. (my personal G17 is a 2 pin model) I'll fix that soon.

11. lhuff

lhuff Ancient Shooter

Dec 6, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Not a problem. Just thought you'd want to know if you didn't. Again, very nice work.

12. hokieglock

hokieglock Proud Infidel

superb work. constructive critisism-maybe it's my computer, but you can't see the bullet go through the barrel-both slide and barrel where selected transparant. also, it would be cool to see the flash of the powder igniting. again great job!!;f

13. Juho

Juho

Mar 5, 2002
    FINLAND
    Thats a clear bug, I'll fix it.

14. hokieglock

hokieglock Proud Infidel

kewl, repost when you! have you had any luck marketing this?

15. Juho

Juho

Mar 5, 2002
    FINLAND
    I asked Glock Austria if they were interested. They weren't.
    They said Glock has a policy that they don't use/ buy marketing material from third parties.

Team Glock is strongly affiliated with Glock USA so I don't think they will be interested either. Besides, they don't seem to have any e-mail contact info on their site anyway.

16. hokieglock

hokieglock Proud Infidel

just for debugging purposes. i went back and initially made everything transparent. saw the bullet go through the barrel. then i selected only the slide and barrel transparent, saw the bullet, then at some point i configured it to were the slide and barrel were only transparent and bullet dissapeared. prob. seems to be when slide and barrel are selected transparent initially or in follow on selections. i think i should get some kind of royalties. j/k;f ;f ;f

17. Beren412

Beren412

Apr 25, 2005
    North AL
    I think this is one of the coolest, most educational uses of the internet EVER! Thank you Al Gore!!;)