My contribution to the Glock community

Discussion in 'Valuable Info' started by Juho, Sep 15, 2005.

1. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Beautiful! Well done! :wavey:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Lotiki

Lotiki All that is man

I have found this in 3 other places, each time I notify the site owners that it is essentially stolen artwork. The only site to not take it down yet is youtube, even though I report every time I see it. Maybe am e-mail from the creator would do it.

3. Now THAT is a FANTASTIC visual... Shows, and explains it ALL... Thanks for all the work..:usaf:
  4. Wow great job Thanks for sharing. :cool:
  5. Great work.

6. JustShoot-IT

JustShoot-IT GrudgingGlocker

7. This is GREAT. I cannot for the life of me understand why Glock would not want this. I guess since they really don't care about thier website (otherwise it wouldn't suck) they don't want to spend the money.
  8. Excellent; thanks for the effort.
  9. CrookCounty

CrookCounty Trolling Noob

Bookmarked and will pass on...thank you for your hard work this is great!
  10. Way cool and Thanks
  11. The links in this thread are dead now.
  12. On my Blue Label Glock 21SF, the label says SF/GR/MB. What does that mean? Sorry for the inconvenience. I cannot start a new thread and my searches came up empty.