My 3rd new 5 GAP....

Discussion in 'The Bull Dawgs Club' started by ccoprdc, Mar 26, 2013.

1. OK, props to fellow GTr win for helping me acquire my 2nd G37 to go along with my older G37 and it's sister G38. With DannyR and Gunny being GAPpers I feel like I'm in esteemed company. I'm still not sure I'm ready to give up my 10mm's yet, but I don't feel undergunned at all when I choose to carry GAP instead of 10mm.
    My new baby....

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 ccoprdc, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  2. Looks nice! I like my 38. Only full length Glock is my 17 for competition.

3. Congrats! I like having a couple of my favorite guns too. In my mind, you can't go wrong with GAP. I use a 39 as my EDC.

4. Go choice. Have a 39 and love it. Hope Glock takes some cues from the 30S a shave a little extra metal off. Been waiting for the release of the 38 GEN4. It will be a nice add to the collect.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

5. fasteddie565

fasteddie565 Combat Diver

Win has a good deal on those. I forgot to list them in the thread here.

6. I have to give Win kudos. While I've bought things online before, Win gave such a disclaimer description that I was expecting an old beater leo trade in. Other than no Glock box coming with it, the darn thing looked like NEW. I'd gladly buy from Win again.

Thanks Win.

7. Do you know something I don't?

#7 ADK_40GLKr, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  8. ImpeachObama

ImpeachObama Fuhgettaboutit

Word was the Gen4 38 was coming last year. But probably put off some, maybe this year, maybe next year??