My 38s are growing on me...

Discussion in 'The Bull Dawgs Club' started by wacopolumbo, Feb 13, 2013.

1. I got into GAP because of the 39. Baby Glock with 45 performance. I love how it conceals as well. Then, being OCD, I had to have them all and then two of each. Lately however,I have been carrying my OD 38 more often. I have been buying holsters for it too. Don't tell my EDC 39, but it's got some competition....

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Yep, 2 is one and 1 is none....at least that's the rationale I used when purchasing 2 GAPs for each model #. Don't try a Gen 4 G37 or you will want 2 of those as well!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. The title of this thread caught my eye...made me think of a girl I dated in college...:embarassed:

But...not so much...

I'll move along quietly now...

4. Wish I could find a OD G38.. :crying:

5. One of each here. Cheers.

6. Wuzgonna say something dumb about those hormone shots. :supergrin:

7. I have one and if/when the G38Gen4 is available, I might consider selling it. Although I really am partial to the OD. If the Gen4 were available as an OD, I would definitely sell it.

8. scratchy wilson

Silver Member

Was gonna say something, but got staring at the Bad Idea T-shirt girl & forgot what I was gonna say...

9. Yeh I really like the OD too. Then Gen4 might also change my mind though. Especially if it has a G19 sized slide.

10. I own one!:tongueout:

I love my 38, best of all worlds!

EDIT: holy month old thread Batman! LMAO

#10 reesez, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  11. You just had to, didn't you! :crying:

12. Absolutely lol.