Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by Indy_Guy_77, May 1, 2007.

1. $200 for a practically new 10/22 carbine. black polymer stock, Green Mountain barrel. Scope.

I want.

I cannot have.

I wonder if I could sell a part of my liver?

2. epsylum

epsylum Boolit Hoze

Sep 4, 2004
    Racing Capital, USA
    Tell me about it. My dad's buddy is trying to sell a stainless Marlin 1895 Guide Gun in .45/70 and I REALLY want it. I also want tons of goodies for my AK, AR, Saiga 12, Glocks, another 1911, etc., etc.

Too many toys and not enough money.

3. boilergonzo

Mar 31, 2004
    Sell part of your liver? Got any onions? That should fetch at least $5.99 or so!
  4. blackbeast

Oct 30, 2006

That's not that good. I just picked up a 10/22 in good shape with a weatherby XXII 4x50 scope from the pawn shop for $175.

does that make you feel better or worse?
  5. skydelta34

Oct 12, 2005
    hey Indy_Guy_77, where is it, I will buy it and hold onto it for you.
  6. Hold on to it for me, huh? ;)

Knock yourself out if you want to buy it! It would definitely relieve me of that particular temptation. Just realize that I won't be buying it from you later on. LOL

Its at Gander Mountain in Castleton. At least it was on Monday afternoon!

7. rhino465

Sep 24, 2003
    Indiana, USA
    Speaking of used 10/22s ... have anyone seen any that we just a plain jane 10/22 with no aftermarket parts? I want one to drop into a stock to make it work more like an AR, so I don't need a scope or a replacement stock.

New guns are about $180, right? I'd rather do a private transfer, though.
  8. dblagent

Jan 10, 2006
    They still exist in an unmodified form? :animlol: I have been looking for a used one to modify, or even just the receiver and have had no luck there either. I saw one at a pawn shop for $100, went back to get it a couple of hours later and it was gone, like I knew it would be. I snoozed and lost on that one.
  9. rhino465

Sep 24, 2003
    Indiana, USA
    I don't know why I'm dragging my feet over a few dollars here. Even if I found a smokin' deal on a used gun, the difference (maybe $80 at the most) would be easily lost over time and ammo expenses.

I need to just do it.
  10. Hoosierbilly

May 31, 2007
    speaking of gander, a few days ago i stopped by and was almost tempted to get a BEAUTIFUL bolt action savage .22 with laminate thumbhole stock with the neat vent things cut in the stock along the length of the barrel, free floating barrel..mmmm...and now i am going to try and get a 1" cannon when i go down to friendship next weekend...i hope i can get one for about 500 or 600 bucks (fingers crossed)

and i love it when the guy at gander, after a gun sale, says "...allllright, now sign and date here since the gun is going from our inventory to yours..."

ive bought a few guns there...
  11. blackbeast

Oct 30, 2006
    if you have a need to go to bloomington/ elletsville

pawns plus in bloomington had one for $175, they usually deal pretty good though.

pawnshop on the west side of elletsville had 2, not sure what they were priced as i was in a hurry. one looked to be a shorter youth? model.
  12. The Walmart here had a shorter barreled one (it was labeled 'carbine', didn't check the actual model number) for ~180, then one with a heavier and longer barrel for ~220.