Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Muslim Brotherhood Behind Benghazi Attack With Link To Obama

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Oct 28, 2012.

1. DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Muslim Brotherhood Behind Benghazi Attack With Link To Obama

2. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

If this is true, it would seem to fit all the evidence we do know.

It would explain why requests for additional security were denied.

It would explain all the secrecy, and deflection of pertinent questions that remain unanswered.

Those two Navy Seals are American Heroes.

Come on, America.......this needs to be investigated, and right now.

If Obama is will go the way of F&F.

3. nursetim

Mar 1, 2006
    liberalville N. M.
    Unless obummer pulled the trigger himself, not figuratively actually, he'll skate. I swear, the worst POTUS EVER!
  4. Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    It is becoming quite clear that our citizens were sacrificed to the muslim movement- That bloody Arab Spring Thing. :steamed:

Seeing Obama's buddies & 'brothers' involved just seems to bring it all together, doesn't it?

Somebody in Obama's regime needs to answer.
  5. dpadams6

Jan 5, 2010
    Wow. This would be huge, if Proven. And how I can not understand why some of the American public does not see this guy for what he really is. When you look at his hidden past that he spent millions to hide, comments he makes, friends and foes he makes both in the rest of the world and here in America, his policies. It seems so obvious who exactly he is and what side he really is on.
  6. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas

Until the news media and congress quit covering up for Obama, the American people will remain clueless.

...and Obama will remain untouchable.
  7. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

MSM is America's biggest problem of all......Our own people are clueless because they don't want to be informed by anything but the MSM.

They hate everything, and anything that comes from any alternative source of information......but, haven't spent 10 minutes to listen. That hatred is there because they've been conditioned to believe the only true source of information is from liberal dominated sources.

We've seen this kind of engineered hatred before, and it led to the extermination of millions.....and WW2. The MSM, might have had honorable beginnings, but it's evolved to nothing but a propaganda machine for liberalism.

8. PaulMason

Feb 10, 2010
    What doesn't make sense about such theories are all the people that have to keep there mouth shut about the plan before and after.
  9. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

All the people = a grand total of two people.

The two who made the deal.

The rest are totally unaware of the deal, and follow orders because they have something to lose if they don't.

That is, if this is the truth......and, we don't know that.....yet.

10. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

BTW: We have two Navy Seals who didn't follow orders.......not because they knew anything about "the deal", but because they instinctively knew there was something very wrong about their instructions to "stand down". These men are the kind of men that are the foundational roots of everything good about America. God bless their souls.

This led me to have a serious talk to one of my sons. We had watched a movie where a soldier disobeyed an order, and it led to a failed mission. I had told him a soldier always follows orders, no matter what his personal feelings were.......but, there are exceptions to every rule. The Navy seals at the Benghazi embassy are proof there is a higher authority. Something like the Mi Lai massacre is what happens when you follow orders, even though you know damn well it's wrong and dishonorable.

11. PaulMason

Feb 10, 2010
    Do you seriously think Obama looked up the telephone number for the head Al Qaeda and made a deal?
  12. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

Are you seriously thinking there aren't deals made that aren't known between anyone but those who made them?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  13. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas

Obama has people who do that sort of thing for him.
    They work for the CIA.
  14. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk

Mar 11, 2008
    this seems to fit together far better than most obama conspiracy theory's. and whatever truth is in it, will likely never get widespread coverage.
  15. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

This, I can agree with.

As far as I'm concerned, it's nothing but a conspiracy theory, at this point.

Knowing we have been lied to by Obama, and the conspiracy theory fits the facts very should be investigated. It will be suppressed by the MSM, so only a small minority of people will ever be aware of it. It'll probably die, and nobody will know anything at all.....just like Fast and Furious.

16. Vic777

Jan 23, 2006
    If Obama is re-elected it wont matter. America will not exist.
  17. IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    To be fair, it's no less ignorant than any other of the dozen or so conspiracy theories that hit the forum during any given week. Did you miss the one where Obama traded the ambassador for bin laden?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
  18. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

Nov 4, 2007

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
  19. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    I'm thinking this is a bit crazy.

I'm not seeing the benefit of a prisoner trade for Barry, before the election anyway. A hostage rescue might make sense. But anyone with any sense at all would not count on a death cult barbarian hoard to pick up the ambassador without killing him on purpose, let alone by accident. Stuff like that is way too chaotic.

What Barry and Hillary didn't do is bad enough to not have to imagine conspiracies like this. This waters down the true failures.