Glock Talk banner

Murphies Law,Dang...!

7K views 45 replies 8 participants last post by  smith10 
#1 · (Edited)
My furnace went on the fritz about 7:30 PM. last night and I been up all night tryin to keep two wimminz from turning into
"Popsickles" ! Good thing I got plenty of wood and three fire places!
It got down to 3 degrees this morning and the repair guy will be here between 7:eek:o AM. - 6:00 PM..?!
Guess I keep stoken the fires till he gits here. Good thing I'm all healed up,it's actually kind of fun. By the time them wimminz git up,I'll be wearin a loin cloth and grunt-tin.

Fire...Good..Augh...(Twitch),Didn't effect me none , (Twitch)..dango need food..Augh , woman , Augh......! Cro-dango...? :supergrin: ...(Twitch)..(Pffffpht-eth)..!
7:eek:o AM. - 6:00 PM. ? Hmmm.?-(Twitch).....Pffff-est..!

#27 ·
Texas Cold:--> Prepare chicken , place on hood of "Truck" , Baste generously , every 30 minutes ,turn , baste , Cook time , "depends on what temp of "Texas cold"..!

High Texas Cold; Turn every 45 min. , Baste..!

Low Texas Cold; Turn every 30 min. Baste...!

Mexas Style; Baste with Hot Sauce and Chillies..!

Texas Style; Big gun , anyway that there gentleman wants it!

^^.........:tongueout:

#29 ·
Hoping for you to turn from blue to pink soon.

#31 · (Edited)
Nope...!
Still no furnace , no fix-it guy and at this point , I don't really care.
This is as good a time as any to check my skills and get that old lady through this as comfortable as possible.
I am more than capable and know that .She's sleeping like an 89 year old , 180lbs. baby and it makes me smile ..!

It's been a while , but not that long and you never forget what you already know . Armageddon , that would be me .

Hooo Yaaa..! I like it..! Cro-Armageddon-Dango , Mo Fo..!
Called two other companies to look at furnace..!
Maybe they will come , maybe not...!

In two days , they're talkin "Freezing-Rain"..! Living in the forest means for some , no power..!

If they need help , I will be there ..! If,n the fix-it guy needs help , guess what.......?:supergrin:

PS: It's 4:37 AM and I'm doin the Vampire shift , All is well..A-OK.

#32 ·
You gotta figure the furnace guy is pretty busy this time of year. I hope your wood holds out. I tried to heat our house once with 2 open fireplaces, when the power went out for three days. After that fiasco, I installed a gas fireplace upstairs, and an insert downstairs. I hope you have at least one modern air tight stove in there somewhere. If not, I feel for you.

#34 ·
You gotta figure the furnace guy is pretty busy this time of year. I hope your wood holds out. I tried to heat our house once with 2 open fireplaces, when the power went out for three days. After that fiasco, I installed a gas fireplace upstairs, and an insert downstairs. I hope you have at least one modern air tight stove in there somewhere. If not, I feel for you.
Thanks for carring and yes , two of the three are pretty efficient . Just the one is hungry all the time.:wavey:

#35 ·
I heard, last night it was so cold, the democrats had their hands in their own pockets.

Well, ^ That was funny,Polish and tired, took me quite a while to get it!:rofl:........:supergrin:

And nope, no furnace yet,did get a polite phone call back saying he couldn't make till Friday,would I be alright, but,
For the nominal fee of 400% mark up,he could emergency
me! <---:rofl: What planet do I live on and why? :rofl:
Be-Stoken..< Dieh-za-vue <--Now that was help from (spell-checker) :rofl:

#38 ·
Brrr! It's so cold , my out-door thermometer just *****slapped me and ran in the house..! :shocked:

I'm gonna trick it though . I'm gonna hang it up-side down so's it'll think it's gittin warmer. :supergrin:

They don't call ME nothin fur nothin..! Hooo Yaaa..!
ThatisfunnyrightthereIdon'tcarewhoyouare.:supergrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.