MT- Man shoots teen burglar dead in garage

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by TBO, May 8, 2014.

1. *ASH*

the message is obvious . a big percentage of people who flap their gums and wont shut up when being investigated ,a big % of them are indicted on their own words before seeking and speaking with legal council .

if ever in similar situation do not talk to the police if you even acted in self defense .

stupid people get caught . smart people STFU. even in a self defense situation what do people think the police are magically your friends who want to talk to like friends ?? ROFL . UMMMMM NO . no need to help them bend you over . geex

and some folks talk because they say " well i did not want to send message i was hiding anything " oh really . who gives a **** what they think .

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #61 *ASH*, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  2. AA_Khost

AA_Khost Member

My bad I meant to say criminal mischief not criminal trespass.

3. And you know this to be a fact how? Have you ever been arrested for murder? Interviewed a murder suspect? I'm thinking a Big Fat no. In other words, you have no idea what you're writing about except what you read on the Internet. :upeyes:

Just telling the police in simple terms what happened works miracles as well as will help you in garnering eyewitnesses as well as their testimony who may be later lost. 99.99% of homicides are not Trayvon Martin media type events. The vast majority are open & shut cases, In that by not talking you have almost assuredly guaranteed being arrested. The police are not out to "get you". However, since you said in another post that you and your wife smoke Meth I can understand your fears & psychological paranoia. :upeyes:

4. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Never mind - my post doesn't make sense after I saw that they included the affidavit.

#64 Bren, May 10, 2014
  5. wprebeck

wprebeck Got quacks?

Wait...what?

Dude, you SO have to PM me that particular post.

/thread hijack

6. Matthew Courtney

Matthew Courtney Instructor #298

The ADA is plainly lying on the affadavit of probable cause. August 28, 2014 has not happened yet.

7. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Just being a federally "prohibited person" who owns guns and posts about them on the internet should be enough to keep him paranoid.

In prison inmate logic, he would be thinking "ha, I've got them now - the whole thing will have to be dismissed."

#67 Bren, May 10, 2014
  8. RussP

First, there is no "August 28, 2014" in the affidavit.

What you want to ascribe to the ADA, "August 23, 2014", is not his statement, but that of a Felene Sherbondy.
    :cool:

9. RussP

Hmm, methinks the previous statements to LE and this statement do conflict with each other...:cool:

10. http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm

The above link is to the Texas use of force statute. If anyone can show me where you can use deadly force because someone is trespassing during the nighttime, I'd like to be educated. You will have to show the justification for something other than just trespassing during the nighttime. I'm only talking about land and not breaking into your home.

As I have said in other threads of the use of force here in Texas, the justification afforded is merely a defense to prosecution. It is not a "right" to kill or injure while protecting safety and/or property.

#70 Ftttu, May 10, 2014
  11. AA_Khost

AA_Khost Member

I corrected myself,I meant to say criminal mischief.

Post #62

#71 AA_Khost, May 10, 2014
  12. DanaT

DanaT Pharaoh

It seems that he is trying to change his story as the original one wasnt such a smart way to try and claim self defense.

But with two different stories, one of them has to be a lie (by default). So why would I chose to believe the second one?

13. DanaT

DanaT Pharaoh

Would people who support this guy on GT, support, say an LEO that fired into a dark garage because he felt threatened but couldnt actually identify a threat or even a suspect? If not, why would someone possibly support a homeowner that did this?

14. Stevekozak

Stevekozak Returning video

Is it the Leo's garage?

15. DanaT

DanaT Pharaoh

Would it matter?

If it matters, then what if yes, it is his garage, and then what it is it no its not his garage?

16. Stevekozak

Well, one would assume that one would have some idea of what is in one's own garage, and that one would not have much idea what is in a garage that is not one's own.

I might think about answering your second question if I could figure out what your question is. That is quite the word jumble you got going on there.

17. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

When are people going to learn, no hunting over a baited field, no video of an illegal kill, and quit taking selfies of yourself or the corpse (especially trophy shots). :shame:

:noevil:

18. I bet when this is all over Mr Kaarma is going to wish he would have secured his property and stayed in the house.

19. *ASH*

:rofl::rofl: good lord way to serious bro . smoking meth was a joke.
    and obviously i would say what happened but i will answer questions with my lawyer .:supergrin:

i dunno why LEO get all butthurt when someone uses their inherent right NOT TO TALK TO THE POLICE .

just because you exercise your right does not make one guilty lol

hey i got some good deal on crack too ROFLMAO

#79 *ASH*, May 10, 2014
  20. Stevekozak

:rofl:ASH, you old dope fiend, you!!! :rofl: