close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MSNBC: Was Ambassador Stevens Responsible For His Own Death?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Oct 8, 2012.

1. DOC44

DOC44
    Expand Collapse

MSNBC: Was Ambassador Stevens Responsible For His Own Death?

Blame the dead guy.:faint:

This scum in the WH has to be moved out.

http://www.breitbart.com/breitbart-tv

Doc44

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. QNman

QNman
    Expand Collapse
    resU deretsigeR
    Silver Member

Of course, he was. He relied on Obama to protect him. How dare he think his life was important.

3. countrygun

countrygun
    Expand Collapse

They are not " low as whale pooh on the bottom of the ocean", they are the schmutz the whale pooh sits on.

4. nursetim

nursetim
    Expand Collapse

This just in from MSMBC! Ambassador Stevens responsible for his own sodomy and mutilation. :upeyes:

5. GAFinch

GAFinch
    Expand Collapse

I don't understand why the left boycotted and protested CFA because its owner supports traditional marriage, but doesn't care that our gay ambassador was hunted down, gang raped, killed, and dragged through the streets by actual religious extremists on 9/11.

6. countrygun

countrygun
    Expand Collapse

The left holds "Beliefs of Convenience"

7. QNman

QNman
    Expand Collapse
    resU deretsigeR
    Silver Member

"An Inconvenient Truth"?

I have grown to a point where I'd be more shocked if they DIDN'T take opposing views on things.

8. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20
    Expand Collapse
    LongTerm-Guy

Just an `Interesting read` I found....which I kind of already knew...Thought I would share... Yes a sad situation.....But you decide...check out the events...and see how things panned out:

~ "Ambassador Christopher Stevens was murdered by Muslims but he died from terminal Leftism" ~

"Winston Churchill once said, “An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him last.”

~ "Christopher Stevens was a Middle Eastern diplomat who typified the new breed going from the University of Berkeley and the Peace Corps to desks in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Syria. He taught English to Moroccan children in the Peace Corps and helped Palestinian Arabs in the East Jerusalem Consulate, which has a firm policy of pretending that Israel does not exist."~

~ “He was an avid student of Islam and the Middle East, and consistently strove to build the proverbial bridge between our two cultures in the face of sometimes overwhelming antagonism and bitter misunderstanding,” a friend from the diplomatic service tells us....." But though Christopher Stevens may have studied Islam, he had `learned very little about it` and so his final lesson was the bloody one that Westerners who never really learn what Islam is about end up receiving"~

~ "Naive dreamers are dangerous people. How is that hope and change working out for you, Ambassador Stevens? You cannot change other people. You cannot control other people. You can only control or change yourself. Control or change of others is an illusion that can only be advanced with coercion. Once the coercion stops, they revert to what they are. I have not wished Mr. Stevens ill, and I feel for any family he left behind, but I have no pity for Mr. Stevens. He naively thought he could change a third world ****hole and it cost him everything. Who hired him and put him in charge of changing the world? Such arrogance, as if he knew what was best for other people, from another culture, on the other side of the wold. His "taxpayer funded JOB" was to represent the interest of the U.S.A. But I guess he had better things to do." ~

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/...by-muslims-but-he-died-from-terminal-leftism/

9. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454
    Expand Collapse

Yea that really fly's now that we know that he made 16-18 requests that were denied for MORE SECURITY!!!! In fact Billary reduced his detail by more then half instead!:steamed:

10. JFrame

JFrame
    Expand Collapse

Andrea Mitchell is rapidly soaring into Keith Olbermann territory on the scum-meter.

11. IvanVic

IvanVic
    Expand Collapse

msnbc is scum. It's a 24 hour left-wing organization with NO hard news reporting at all.

12. JFrame

JFrame
    Expand Collapse

Yeah -- you're right. I was being too specific.

13. pugman

pugman
    Expand Collapse

Wait a minute....I see what you did there.

There are tens of millions of Americans on unemployment and welfare but you don't hold them responsible for their lot in life.

You have hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of successful small businesses which operate every day - but the WH says they aren't responsible for their own success?

Yet you hold the man who was murdered in cold blood by a group of cowards responsible for his own death?

Unfortunately,this sort of Jedi mind trick will work on a lot of voting Americans.

#13 pugman, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  14. callihan_44

callihan_44
    Expand Collapse
    INFIDEL

wow how can anyone suggest this with a straight face? especially with proof they asked multiple times for extra security and was denied....

15. series1811

series1811
    Expand Collapse
    Enforcerator.
    CLM

This.

16. Angry Fist

Angry Fist
    Expand Collapse
    *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad
    2. Show Me Glockers

Yeah, he had to one up David Carradine. :upeyes:

I can't believe they would spin this like that.

Duty Gear at CopsPlus