close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

MSNBC Host Cuts Off Charge of Media Tricks

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, May 12, 2012.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    Last edited: May 12, 2012
  2. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

She can't discuss it.

The media needs to be called out on how it steers public opinion.

ooc

3. BORNGEARHEAD

BORNGEARHEAD

Mar 3, 2010
    The media is a BIG part of the problem in this country. We need to start calling out the media more and more.

4. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    Last edited: May 12, 2012
  5. podwich

podwich

Sep 7, 2000
    MI
    Well, that response from her is practically an admission of guilt.

6. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Translation: "MSNBC is a propaganda arm of the DNC, and everyone knows it."

7. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
  8. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

You better re-think that statement.

ooc

9. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002

They are no benefit to the public.

10. engineer151515

engineer151515

Nov 3, 2003
    Reporter's "your in my house" and "you are irritating me" statements tell me she has no interest in a viable discussion. You are there to answer her questions her way or no way at all.

That is not a journalistic search for the truth. The story is a scam - a response story about an original story about an event 50 years ago that is based on other's memories and meant to touch an emotional tone to hurt the Presidential candidate. Really? If I told you I received a speeding ticket when I was 16, would you automatically consider me an unsafe driver today? Would my 30 years of subsequent perfect driving record have any input into this discussion because my impression is the Press would just be hounding me on the issue about the actual event 30 years ago.

Personally, I think you need to be an idiot to run for President of the United States if you have any sort of personal financial or business success to your credit. This country deserves exactly what they elect - community organizers that burn through your money without bounds of budgets or economic consequence until, one day soon, the currency you have will be worthless and the freedoms and economic lifestyle you once enjoyed are gone.

Can you imagine if past Presidents had to undergo the current levels of paparazzi media scrutiny?

11. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    :goodpost:

_

12. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

To the left, the MSM is a great benefit.......that was my meaning, and it's correct.

However, I do get what your meaning is, as in the MSN is no benefit to America, as a method of distributing public information.....that, it ain't.

ooc

13. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

"You're in my house" .....

"It most certainly is not your house...."

"It is the public's airwaves, and you are just licensed to be a responsible steward"

....."Which you most certainly have not been" ......

14. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    Let's assume for a second that MSNBC is broadcast over the public airwaves, even though it's not.

Where on Earth did this "licensed to be a responsible steward" stuff come from? That seems to be as far outside the purview of the FCC as can be.

15. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

No. The media is *THE* problem. MSNBC is the worst - they are the official news outlet of the Obama campaign.

16. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Haven't noticed the license challenges of media for 'not in the public interest' ehh ? ..

17. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    Yeah, the media is enemy #1. With their armies of agents swarming the nation, kicking in people's doors and holding guns to their heads, forcing them to watch and believe their "news"... :upeyes:

Free market not working fast enought for you? Should the government step in and enforce some kind of fairness doctrine?

18. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Psych warfare, is still warfare.