close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

MSNBC edits again!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by pesticidal, Jun 20, 2012.

1. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

That's okay -- I don't think we can remind people often enough that NBC/MSNBC is a propaganda machine populated by ideological hacks who would make Joseph Goebbels blush with embarrassment at their crudeness and lack of subtlety.

2. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Looks like more fodder for Zimmerman's lawsuit. Keep going pMSNBC, you're increasing the amount of the award by showing these creative editing parties are willful.

3. pesticidal

pesticidal Eh? CLM

Jun 5, 2002
    North Dakota
    Sorry, ran a search didn't see it. (still don't...)

4. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

They have given up the slightest pretense that they are anything but a propaganda organization .....

5. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Yup -- as others have noted, they really should change their name to MS-DNC.

6. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Ohio
    I've just about gotten over my anger at Obama. It's the media who just do as they please - to promote their idea of the truth - that absolutely infuriates me :steamed:. They abuse their power. If they just reported the truth about Obama, no deception or creative editing, Obama's poll numbers would be in the single digits.

I take solace in the fact that we all face an ultimate judgement day. Andrea Mitchell and the rest of left-wing zealots in the media will end up in that same special place reserved in hell for Obama.