close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

MS Glocker Tshirts

Discussion in 'Mississippi Glockers' started by CentralMsGunFan, Jan 8, 2007.

1. CentralMsGunFan

CentralMsGunFan Packin Preacher

Jan 25, 2006
    I think we need some Mississippi Glockers tshirts made up...is there is any interest?

2. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    Sure, depending on what they look like. I am a T shirt kinda guy, XL.

3. CentralMsGunFan

Jan 25, 2006
    What about something like this...of course we could play with he colors and would probably need a slogan or some sort

4. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    Colors changed would be great, where would the logo be? Breast area or on the back?

My company shirts are printed on Hanes Authentic tagless shirts. I really like the quality, thin shirts aren't style.

5. Cliff Cargill

Cliff Cargill

May 25, 2006
    Jackson, MS
    That looks really good. :thumbsup: Did you design it CMGF?

6. CentralMsGunFan

Jan 25, 2006
    Yeah...kinda...i bought some logo software from walmart onetime for like $20...i used that.

7. CentralMsGunFan

Jan 25, 2006
    well anybody know anybody that will do a good job printing on a quality tee for a low price. Im go out on a limb and say you will have to pay extra for a 5x, but dont worry...ill have to pay extra for my 3x

8. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    I could probably have them done up when I get more company shirts, how many are we talking and what defines "Cheap"?

You tend to get what you pay for.

9. CentralMsGunFan

Jan 25, 2006
    yeha your right...i was thinking no more than $15 to $20 what company are you involved with?

10. CentralMsGunFan

Jan 25, 2006
    plus what colors...do we want the logo on the pocket area or big on the back...do we want some sort of slogan on it...what do you guys think

11. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    The company I use for our company shirts is a local one, called the T Shirt Shop. We bought 12 dozen (I think) shirts last year, I believe it worked out to about $7 a shirt plus a $25 silk screen I think. The screen might have been free. My company is Rutherford Tree and Stump Service, we are hard on clothing.

$15-20 sounds very reasonable.

5 and 3XL? Wow, I am 6'1" 255-260#, ya'll must be giants!

Here is some shirts, the Top shirt is new, bottom is a shirt that has been worn several times, right shirt is retired to grease monkeying. The shirts do eventually fade, but thats most likely due to being washed with stout detergent and hot water. Fading has never caused a shirt to be retired, holes and/or stains have claimed many.

[​IMG]

Shipping could be done via USPS flate rate boxes or sent out at meets ect.

I am not sure what colours, fewer colors are cheaper. Also what colour for the shirt, black isn't a MS friendly color. I don't plan on working in the shirt, but it will see plenty of dates and other wearing time, might as well like it eh?

Being that its MS and the MS summers, I don't like huge solid logos on the back, sticks to you. I do like Double Tap's shirt if you have ever seen it. I do like breast pocket logos, perhaps something catchy for the back (the back of the DT shirt is a schematic of the 10mm case with measurements ect).

12. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    Other pics with the T shirts at work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NOT my father:

[​IMG]

This shirt is from another forum I am on, I like that shirt except its a bit thin. The picture is large but not solid, allowing the shirt to breathe:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have more non-gun work related pics if anyone is interested.

13. CentralMsGunFan

Jan 25, 2006
    I only wear a 2x..guess i had a slip of the finger. Im 6'1 290...and working on getting that down everyday

14. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    I am meandering my way down to 240. If I was going to make a habit of CC a service sized pistol or two, I would wear a 2X unless I was wearing something over the T.

15. CentralMsGunFan

Jan 25, 2006
    I cc my G22 in a iwb. Sometimes i have to pocket carry my snubby tho due to the clothes.

16. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    In a hypothetical situation:

IWB a service size glock (G17/20/21/22)

I would CC a G26/27/29/30 IWB in about any clothes, or ankle carry/(rarely) weak side as a BUG.

If I am wearing a coat, pocket carry a sub compact Glock (G26/27, 29 is too heavy for my liking) in the coat in addition to whatever else is being carried. Also another Surefire (U2) and 2 full size spare mags for the gun in the coat.

A pocket carried Keltec P3AT when/if the clothes require.

In another 232 days we can remove the "hypothetical".

17. Lobo

Lobo Who farted??

Mar 15, 2002
    Mississippi
    I'm in for one 3XL ss t shirt. Maybe two if the price is ok.

Chris

18. jj45fan

jj45fan

Jun 8, 2005
    Mississippi
    :thumbsup: Sounds good, I'm in for an XL. Short or long sleeve.

19. CentralMsGunFan

Jan 25, 2006
    i think we should go with short. any suggestions on colors, logo placement ect.