close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

mp5 killer

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by MERCMADE, Jul 26, 2007.

1. MERCMADE

MERCMADE BULLET PROOF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lowlvcb-UM4

a fraction of the cost of an sd6, might be quite as effective in the right hands.
    excuse the marginal control of the weapon, this is the initial test with an IGB stock which has a long lenght of pull, at least too long for my arms.and of cours .40 over a 9 mil.excited lang ako ipost dahil sa suppressor, great sound reduction , if i say so myself.
    of course novelty lang to.
    glock 23
    lonewolf threaded barrel
    suppressor
    foerend grip
    IGB stock

2. ahtsay

ahtsay

Jan 16, 2006
    How was the sound reduction? Can you shoot without ear protection? I've shot an SD6 before and you can do so without ear protection even indoors. Nice setup Merc, impressive rate of fire! :thumbsup:

3. MERCMADE

MERCMADE BULLET PROOF

yes, forgot to remove my muffs lang.less than a .22.if your next to the gu, the slide going into battery is actually louder than the bang.

4. s0nny_g17

s0nny_g17

Jan 19, 2006
    Quezon Province
    ano yun IGB stock?

5. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
  6. bunganga

bunganga

Nov 13, 2005
    Sir Merc,

Gawa po ba sa San Juan yung suppressor nyo or imported?

Anong bala po gamit nyo, subsonic? Orig or reloads?

Inggit ako, heheherrr....

7. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Folding stock is made in Israel and Twin Pines Bacolod had some units that they sold. I think it cost P16,000 for a folding stock at Twin Pines

8. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Would the barrel lockup areas be affected by the combination of the cyclic rate and the weight of the suppressor? What I saw on the video was the suppressor tilting aggressively. There were 1st gen Berettas that had the locking blocks and slides cracked after they were fitted with suppressors. The weight of the suppressors somehow affected the balance and caused damage to the gun.

9. MERCMADE

MERCMADE BULLET PROOF

the suppressors locally made and a bit on the heavy side.I'm afraid it might cause damage if used extensively, which it wont in my case.i use the gun a lot though in full auto with out the suppressor and there is no measurable wear.