close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Motorola Droid Question

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by wrenrj1, Jun 15, 2010.

1. wrenrj1

wrenrj1

May 22, 2002
    Huskerville
    This phone is amazing! I'm still learning the ins and outs, but it's the best phone I've had to date. QUESTION: When downloading a free ringtone app from the market, how do you get it in to the ringtone list? I downloaded a Startrek ringtone app that gives me access to the sounds, however no mechanism to get them into the right place! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. mikegun

mikegun

Jun 22, 2006
    colorado
    Some of the apps are difficult to install, and some do not exist anymore as they did not work, most do work ive never had any trouble except when installing widgets and wallpaper seperatly, u will figure it out

3. wrenrj1

wrenrj1

May 22, 2002
    Huskerville
    I can get the app to download, but selecting the ringtones and getting them in the right place to use as a ringtone is my challenge.

4. KharToon

KharToon

Nov 2, 2007
    Usually long press the one you want and then select "set as ringtone"

5. wrenrj1

wrenrj1

May 22, 2002
    Huskerville
    That worked!, but I haven't figured out how you can then set the same ringtone as a notification for email for example. Also, how do you delete apps? I've tried holding them down and dragging them to the trashcan, but they still end up being there.

6. Specks

Specks

Feb 21, 2001
    Virginia
    From the home screen, press the menu button, select settings, applications, manage applications. From there select the application you want to uninstall, then press the uninstall button.

7. wrenrj1

wrenrj1

May 22, 2002
    Huskerville
    Stupid question, which is the menu button?