Most trouble free gun you have less than $600

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by WayneJessie, Jan 20, 2013.

1. What has been your most trouble-free auto loader handgun that cost less than $600 new? It can be any brand including Glock but not limited to them. I'll go first with mine being a CZ 75 Compact. I lost count after three years of almost daily shooting with not one failure to function of any kind;ever. Compared to other compact handguns it's on the heavy side but if I could not have but one pistol that would be it.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Lubuntu for Trouble Free Install? Tech Talk Apr 6, 2013
    100,000 trouble free rounds today.. General Glocking Jan 24, 2013
    Judge overhauls troubled Ferguson, Missouri, court Political Issues Aug 25, 2015
    Priming troubles Reloading Aug 18, 2015
    Trouble posting on Glock Talk Tech Talk Aug 11, 2015

3. Sig 2022
    Sig P250
    Rock Island 1911
    Glock 19
    ... the list goes on.

4. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

More money does not mean more reliability.

If we're talking ccw, I'd go with a single stack 9mm, or 40sw. There are many in the $600 range that are plenty reliable.

I have a Kahr MK40, and it hasn't once malfunctioned. If I were going to purchase right now, I'd get the PM40, but the difference in weight isn't a deal breaker......I'll keep mine.

ooc

5. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Boat Life ©

Sig P220.

I've owned and shot many, MANY firearms. It really doesn't get much better that that, IMHO.

Oh...or a Beretta 92. :)

6. mist

I've had quite a few trouble free pistols but my Kahr PM9 has been my favorite so far.

I just picked up a Gen 4 G26 and its range session debut is scheduled for tomorrow.

7. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM

Beretta 92fs,......has truly been flawless, not a single malfunction.

8. I guess maybe I have been lucky as I have Glocks, Sigs, a H&K, some S&Ws and a couple others that have all been reliable and less than 600.

9. Naptown34

Naptown34 NRA Life Member

Glock 19

10. janice6

Platinum Member

The gun i have had the longest without a single failure of any kind is my old Kimber Custom II Stainless. WAG 15/20 years. I used high priced ammunition and Wolf steel.

Second is G27 12 years. No failures of any kind with any ammunition I fed it.

11. Other than .22's. I would say my Kimber. Being the only one that isn't reliable.

I must be lucky. All mine work.

12. JAS104

JAS104 NRA Life Member

glock 19 gen 4

13. Glock by far. Especially used Gen 3 Glocks.

Sigs if you can find one under $600.

Deaf

14. StanA

Millennium Member

All my Glocks, AK47, I even got a good Sub2000, many more. If it's not reliable and I can't make that way ifs its not I don't keep um long.

15. All my guns are trouble free. If I have a gun that doesnt work I fix it or get rid of it. I have many that have run 100%. If high round count means "most 100% reliable" then my Glock 17 is the leader by far.

16. rohanreginald

rohanreginald Novice

Between glocks, berretas, sigs, rugers and springers the only auto loader hand gun I have had that is trouble free is my keltec pf9. The ktec is the only gun I have that has never malfunctioned.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

17. CourtCop

Millennium Member

I've had a Gen2 GLOCK 19 since 1998 with about 15,000 rounds through it that has not had one malfunction of any kind.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

18. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

Every Glock I've ever owned.
    Also my first handgun,a Ruger GP100 was problem free.

19. Both of my SIGs, my S&W M&P9c, and my CZ75 P-07 Duty. These babies eat anything I feed them and none has ever hicccupped.