close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Most comfortable holster EVER!

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by jb1911, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Melissa5

Melissa5

Feb 4, 2010
    NE Georgia
    Have ya'll noticed that a lot of the hybrid holsters are shaped like Texas?

2. jb1911

jb1911

Sep 21, 2011
    What a coincidence, White Hats are made in Texas.

3. lyodbraun

lyodbraun

Jan 3, 2012
    NW Ohio
    Nice, I agree also, thats what I have also and WOW once they get really nice and broken in you can hardly tell you have it on... Love mine and I love how you can switch out the kydex for others ..... ya cant go wrong with the WhiteHatHolster Company ..... Im so satisfied with mine...

4. Mattyd

Mattyd

Jan 29, 2010
    Had mine about three weeks...Very happy! Excellent service. New products coming out in about a month according to Tony.

5. tuf8seconds

tuf8seconds TEXAS COWBOY

Sep 1, 2010
    TEXAS/FL
    Does anybody know how these compare to the Crossbread Super Tuck?????

6. moishlashen

moishlashen Senile Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Midwest, USA

I have both-roughly the same both very nice. Kydex fits guns much better on my crossbreed but I think the leather is a bit thicker on the White Hat. WH has replaceable screws where CB uses rivets. Kydex is interchangeable on the WH too. Overall I like my CB better mainly due to the kydex.

edit-and the clips are differant where WH are more generic without the crosses of the CB but again I like the CB fit better.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  7. Quarter Tank

Quarter Tank

Aug 7, 2011
    ATL
    I have the CBST and like it a lot.

although I ordered a comptac MTAC for the kydex body use for other guns. heard nothing but good things from the MTAC

8. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

Jun 22, 2007
    Lancaster, Ohio
    Looks great. Of these type, the best I've found is the now defunct Bluegrass Hybrid. I've got a couple and they are my favorite.

9. JackMac

JackMac

Mar 13, 2011
    TX
    I really like Mika's glock pocket holster. Really nice and affordable too. Handmade and signed by the Maker, R. Mika, a former LAPD officer. You'll not regret owning one of these one little bit.

10. jb1911

jb1911

Sep 21, 2011
    I've got a kydex in the mail for my 1991A1. They said I'd get a heads up when the Nano kydex is available.

11. pterodon

pterodon

Jul 8, 2005
    That thing's ginormous! :wow: You put that in your pants? Damn.

12. brausso

brausso

Mar 7, 2010
    Puget Sound
    That's definitely what she said

13. Ben Rumson

Ben Rumson

Feb 1, 2012
    Looks good. I really like the MTAC-type hybrids. The only thing I don't like about that is that it doesn't cover the muzzle.

I like the various clip styles on the MTAC. Hate the crosses on the Crossbreed...

14. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

Jun 22, 2007
    Lancaster, Ohio
    Not a problem when your pants are sized to fit ginormous things. :whistling:

15. I thought the OP was talking about the Milt Sparks VM-2. That is the most comfortable holster I have ever used. I often wear one with a five-inch 1911-pattern pistol or Glock 17 for eighteen hours per day with no discomfort.

16. smddb

smddb BIG DAWG #1562

May 16, 2008
    Michigan
    :rofl::embarassed::rofl::laughabove:

17. jb1911

jb1911

Sep 21, 2011
    That's great to hear. I have a VM-2 in the mail for my Colt 3 1/2" compact 1911.

Yeah, and it ain't easy. Oh, you mean the holster?