close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Mossberg 500a buttstock

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by Eric1911, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Eric1911

Eric1911

Mar 19, 2007
    Texas
    I just bought a Mossberg 500a with the 20" barrel and pistol grip. I want to take the pistol grip off so that I can actually shoot it accurately should the need arise. But...I'm having a hard time finding a non-tactical, plain buttstock for the 500a, even Mossberg couldn't help. My question--there are plenty of Remington 870 buttstocks around. Will this fit the 500a?

[​IMG]

2. TexasNativeDRJH

TexasNativeDRJH 5th Generation

Apr 21, 2008
    San Jacinto Battleground
    Hogue makes very good standard and shorter length stocks. MidwayUsa.com has the best prices in stock that I could find when I ordered one yesterday.

Btw I have the exact same 500 and it came the same way.

3. Eric1911

Eric1911

Mar 19, 2007
    Texas
    Thank you sir for the info. I'm calling today.

4. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas
    Choate Machine & Tool (www.riflestock.com) makes several stocks for Mossbergs. They are an OEM supplier to Mossberg. They have a conventional stock and a pistol grip full size stock. They also make forends.

5. Try Havlin Sales

They have all sorts of Mossberg parts and they have factory seconds and close outs.

http://havlinsales.com/

Camo or green synthetic stock and fore end sets start at $35.