close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Mossberg 500 comfort?

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by AaronL, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
    Transition to this? :supergrin:

[​IMG]

...or this:

[​IMG]

I looked down the receiver under the Mesa rail. It works perfect believe it or not.

Is that like a Persuader but with a big red cross on it?

:rofl:

Someone has to!

2. I guess I better give up shooting trap then.

[​IMG]

With proper technique it's surprising how well you can hit with a PGO shotgun. The problem is most people try to shoot it from the hip, not get it up in front of their face where they can actually see the barrel.

3. dave67

dave67

Jan 21, 2013
    Maryland
    I have found that the 500 and collapsible stocks don't mix. I had the Knox on mine and it never worked for me. I have scene move to Houge 12"LOP stock and can not be happier.
    If you must run a pistol grip, I would swap the safety button to a larger one.
    [​IMG]

4. gooffeyguy

gooffeyguy

Jan 13, 2013
    St. Louis, MO
    Trap loads are Like shooting a cap gun anyway. Try doing it your way with slugs or 00 buck, along with follow up shots, and post a pic on how that went...lol

Plus that doesn't look like a standard pistol grip, more like a cut down stock. The hand orientation makes a huge difference.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013