close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Morganton, NC 2010 match

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by DannyR, Jan 21, 2010.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    The confirmed date for the Morganton, NC GSSF match is March 27-28. Come on down and make this match a great success in 2010. I shot it last year and it was a very well run match.

2. pzlehr

pzlehr

Dec 20, 2004
    Morganton, NC
    Hi,
    I plan to shoot at the GSSF match in Morganton. This will be my first ever
    GSSF shoot or any kind of shoot. I've looked around and maybe I missed it but are there classes of pistols? In other words if I have a Glock out of the box, is there a basic class...if I put a set of after market sites on a Glock is it considered "souped up"? Same question if I have a conversion barrel. I believe there are side matches with baby Glocks and I have a 27 but shoot with a 9mm LWD barrel and 9mm mags. Would this be a problem?

Thanks,
    Chuck

3. Thx-1138

Thx-1138 NRA Member

Jul 27, 2007
    North Carolina
    Current GSSF rules

The wife and I plan on attending (and shooting this time!) if we can clear our schedules.

She'll probably shoot Stock with my G17; I'll probably shoot MajorSub with my G39. Drat that I can't get my G38 ported barrel into MajorSub.

4. toxicbyte

toxicbyte

Aug 12, 2009
    Central N.C.
    Where is this held? That's not too far from me....