More Mall Ninja-ness AR Modification

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Ruggles, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Yeah it's goofy but still interesting :)

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Small towns; not so much Mayberry anymore... The Okie Corral Dec 10, 2014
    Obamanomics: Cut Corporate Taxes, Tax Small Business More Political Issues Aug 1, 2013
    Economy lost more than 200,000 small businesses in recession, Census shows Political Issues Jul 27, 2012
    More Prisoner Freed The Okie Corral Today at 2:11 PM
    White House: Obama Preparing More Executive Actions on Gun Control Political Issues Yesterday at 3:57 PM

3. I bet the weight with all mags loaded is reasonable.

4. :rofl:

If you are bad ***** enough to wield it you are bad ***** to carry it sir! :tongueout:
  5. Needs a chin stock
  6. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

Needs a stainless steel bull barrel.
  7. This video is entertaining. I like the narrator that's off-screen most of the time - Iraqveteran8888. I watched his videos on bullet casting when I was getting started and his advice helped me out a lot. Not sure that I'm ready to gang 8 magazines together for my AR...
  8. That should have been a prop in Pitch Black
  9. I couldn't watch the whole thing. See it every year at the range. People with so much crap hanging off their guns that they can't even hold it steady standing to shoot. Usually they are the ones that fail or barely qualify also. They may have meant this as a joke in that video but I would be money they could leave it that way and it would sell to somebody.
  10. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
  11. Chuck TX

That's not even a tier 1 rifle. :tbo:
  12. jeepinbandit

jeepinbandit Sgt. USMC

I think the weight on that was 23 lbs with all the mags full. IIRC the paratroop SAW with a 200 round belt is 20 isn't it?
  13. It needs a few things added for more tactical applications, but this WILL be my next purchase! I really need something like this for my mall security job. Don't tell anyone, but I was appointed by the Prez himself to guard the mall from all sorts of evil:whistling:
  14. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

Not enough....

Needs more cowbell.

I gotta have more cowbell.
    #13 M&P15T, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  15. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

Foglights on the bipod would be useful.
  16. Thats a Grip Pod, and funny thing is they are releasing a dual light mount for it :supergrin:

#16 Brian Brazier, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  17. Put a Hellfighter on each side of that.... :whistling:
  18. I dont know about lights on it, but I do like the Grip Pod for range shooting, it is the perfect height off the bench for me, and I hear when going prone it is a great tool as well (my back and neck are fused so I no longer have any range of motion in my neck, ie no prone, well unless I wanna stare at the ground, lol)
  19. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

Understood. Please forgive my lapse in technical feature identification; the grueling election campaign is degrading my mental agility.

Permit me the temerity to suggest BOTH bipod AND grippod on the weapon. The dual lighting setup could ride on the grippod dual adapter, while a 3D dual TV camera setup could occupy the two bipod legs. The Intel value of such a video capability during mall ninja engagements would be incalculable.
    #19 samurairabbi, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  20. After a second look that isnt a grip pod looks like the mako knock off, I was just putting a name to the product and pointing out the coincidence of the light mount