close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

More Good Signs...PSA Upper In Stock

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Ruggles, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Ruggles

Ruggles
    Expand Collapse

2. G23c

G23c
    Expand Collapse

thats a good enough reason.

3. Ruggles

Ruggles
    Expand Collapse

True enough and might break my will before the night is out. But I want to spend that money on a optic instead. :crying:

4. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank
    Expand Collapse
    Who?

What optic?

5. Ruggles

Ruggles
    Expand Collapse

$1,000,0000 question. :crying:

I bought a Tijicon Tri Power day before yesterday online, along with a carry handle mount for it. That is going on the 16" AR. If I don't like the carry handle set up I will pull off the handle and mount the Tri Power on the AR itself.

I sold my Tijicon 3x9 Accupoint on the classifies here a couple of days ago. It was on a 18" 6.8SPC AR. Built as a hog gun but I am leaning towards it performing duel as a home defense AR. Not sure if I want to go with a 1x4 scope like a Leupold or Burris (original plan and why I sold the 3x9) or something 1x like a Mepro 21, Trijicon Reflex or a Leupold Prismatic.

Aimpoint is also a solid option, just not one of their 2 MOA models, my aging eyes don't pick that smaller dot up well. I really like the Trijicon SRS, looked at one locally today but that has the small dot as well. Maybe a 2x ACOG....yeah I am a Trijicon whore :rofl:

Not is a super hurry to decide so I am just kinda of looking around.

AR upper linked is sold out. I really don't want (well don't need at least) a 3rd 5.56 AR, but a 2nd 6.8 AR would be nice :)

6. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank
    Expand Collapse
    Who?

I just picked up the new Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 1.5-4x variable.

:wow:

I REALLY can't wait for the LaRue LT-104 mount to get here next week, I'm really looking forward to taking that Leupold for a spin. From everything I have done playing with it so far, I am VERY impressed.

7. Ruggles

Ruggles
    Expand Collapse

That one (and some other Leupolds) are on the short list. I am leaning more Leupold than Burris. Heck Leupold makes a dang dedicated Hog scope (illuminated and non illuminated models) that looks pretty nice.

The LT104 (like all LaRue stuff) is a great mount as well. Course having Texas blazing on it's side does not hurt :rofl:

Wilson Combat makes a newer scope mount for ARs that looks nice as well, might try that if I go 1x4. I really like their stuff as well. I have a couple of their 1911s, a crap load of their mags, a third 1911 on order and two of my ARs have Wilson flash hiders on them. So I guess I am a Wilson and a Tijicon whore. :rofl: