close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Monumental Birthday Suggestion...

Discussion in 'The Cutting Edge' started by deputy tom, Sep 26, 2013.

1. I've got a birthday coming up and want a knife to fit the occasion. I'm thinking CS Trailmaster, Buck Frontiersman, Blackjack Model one. I probably won't carry this knife but might upon mood. TIA. tom. :wavey:

2. bdcochran

bdcochran

Sep 23, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Fine choices.

You might consider the Fallkniven f1 (designed as an airforce survival knife) or the Enzo full flat trapper in d2.

Here is a link to an excellent review of three knives in your price range - Bark River, Enzo and Fallkniven. A bit more expensive than what I suggest. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W0gOE4iAEQ"]Knife Test: Bark River Aurora 3V, Fallkniven S1 and Enzo Camper O1 - YouTube[/ame]

3. Thanks for the link. I'll view the video this evening. tom. :cool:

4. Yes, the top one. Designed by Tim and built by LT. I know them both. I've been looking at them. tom.:cool:

5. Thanks but I have one. tom. :cool:

6. Well my birthday came and went. My wife bought me a CS Kobun so I just bought myself a new Glock instead. tom. :supergrin:

7. And a year later I ordered a CS Trailmaster Bowie. The Kobun is nice but I want the Bowie. tom. :wavey: