close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Monroe, NC, Indoor League

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by GLOCKhp, Jun 10, 2002.

1. GLOCKhp

GLOCKhp Proud American

A couple of friends and I are going to give the Indoor League match in Monroe, NC, a try on June 22nd. Any other GTer's planning on going? Anybody shoot the match May 18th or ever shot there? Just curious about their facilities and ease of locating the range (I'm from the Raleigh area and am not familiar at all with Monroe).

2. highcap

highcap

What range is it at? Do you have a link to more info?

3. GLOCKhp

GLOCKhp Proud American

It's at D&L Products, 2811 Chamber Drive (just off of Hwy 74, according to Yahoo Maps). Phone # is 704-283-5756. I've talked with Jerry there on the phone a couple of times -- seems like a good guy. Cost is $15 per shooter per match session (there was one May 18th and the final two will be June 22nd and July 20th). Match shooting starts at 12 noon and goes until everybody's done. The drawing is for a G22 (not currently at the top of my wish list, but a point to trade from!!). They don't have a web site that I've been able to locate. All other Indoor League info is on the GSSF website (http://www.gssfonline.com), such as course of fire, prize system (plaques), etc.

This'll be my first IL match, so the only info I can pass on is what I've read and what I've gotten over the phone. Unlike the regular GSSF matches, it's strictly a punch holes in paper for high score match. Hope to see you there.

4. crs1201

crs1201

Just completed indoor league match in Wilmington, NC (April, May, June). It was my first match and it was just great. There were 22-30 shooters on each of the dates. Shooters Choice Range is a relatively new and fine range. I would shoot there often if I weren't living in Raleigh. Good luck in Monroe.