close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Mods for the G27 questions?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Glock940, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Glock940

Glock940

Apr 10, 2009
    CT
    Hey guys whats up....I have a G27 and would like to know a few things that are perplexing me.

One...I have been told by the gun dealers that the G22 and G27 mags will not fit at all, but reading threads it seems they will. Whats the real story about this?

Two...Can I install a G22 barrel into my G27?

Three....What is with the Pearce +2 extensions? I can only fit one extra round with the extension not 2 like advertised. (yes I am new to these mag extensions)

and any other mod advice (tips) that you guys can help with, for my G27 would be much welcomed.

Thanks

2. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    I've been trying to figure out how to hook my G27 up to my monitor, but I dont think I have the right adapter. I considered formatting my Glock, but w/o a display, its pretty difficult...

(hint.. Read the forum description)... I think its time we ask Eric to change the name of this forum..lol, this has been happening a lot lately.

IGF

3. LT1_MASTER

LT1_MASTER

Oct 29, 2008
    Nebraska
    I use G23 mags in my G27 all the time with no issues... cant say for sure about G22 mags but I'd assume they work fine

I have no idea about the barrel question

Pearce +2 extentions will hold 2 rounds more but you really have to force that last one in there.

My 27 is my favorite pistol to shoot... I love it. I would invest in some ammo (if you can find it) and just go shoot the crap out of it.

4. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Someone always ruins the fun for the geeks.

IGF

5. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Oct 3, 2000
    Lakeland, FL.

It could be they didn't know any better either :)

6. LT1_MASTER

LT1_MASTER

Oct 29, 2008
    Nebraska
    My bad fellas... I found it under the recent topics on the main page and didnt pay any attention to where it was posted

7. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Oct 3, 2000
    Lakeland, FL.

Just clowning with you anyways.

:wavey:

8. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    LOL, yeah... sure.. :)

I never really thought of "Tech Talk" being confused w/ technical gun talk.. I think w/ more and more new gun owners though, its being misunderstood as that, as this has been happening more and more frequently.

Like I said, might be time to change the name of the forum to Computer Help, or sumthin' ;)

IGF

9. Arr6

Arr6 .com

Apr 20, 2009
    Illinois
    :laughabove:

10. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

Jan 3, 2009
    Smyrna, GA
    Actually, I just joined back in January, and my first trip through the Forums I didn't think "Tech Talk" was for computers. And I'm a COMPUTER PROGRAMMER! Guess I didn't expect to see a "tech" section on a GUN forum.

Yeah... renaming it to "Computer Help" or something similar would prevent this sort of mistake.

On the PRO side for keeping it like it is... I enjoy reading the funny responses people make, such as the "Hooking G27 up to display, wrong adapter... ".

Good stuff.

11. skullhead

skullhead

Aug 13, 2009
    ---
    This is coming from a true Computer Geek. :upeyes: