Model 41

Discussion in 'Long Slide Forum' started by p.d., Jan 11, 2014.

1. p.d.

I shot with one yesterday and I predict Glock will sell a few. And kudos to Glock for sending T and E guns out to dealers. The trigger weight on the one I fired seemed heavier than the other long slide Glocks I've had, but not by any objective measurement. I would have preferred an adjustable rear sight.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 p.d., Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Who makes tritium sights that can Co-Witness on the Glock Model 40 MOS? General Glocking Sunday at 12:07 AM
    The New Tesla Model X - SUV with Falcon wing doors The Okie Corral Sep 30, 2015
    Started shooting my Taurus Model 94 again. General Firearms Forum Sep 29, 2015
    Glock Model 23 Apache Instructor .40? Glock Collector's Club Sep 25, 2015
    Howa model 1500 opinions General Firearms Forum Sep 22, 2015

3. LS357

One question.......knowing that the slide is thinner than the 21, is the frame thinner as well?

4. rohanreginald

rohanreginald Novice

I wonder if you could simply swap the factory barrel with a 9mm.

Sent from my smart phone which has no common sense.
    #3 rohanreginald, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
  5. should have a standard G21 gen4 frame
  6. redbrd

When is the G21s showing up?
  7. LS357

I knew that it would accept G21 mags, I just didn't know if they had removed some material from the frame or not to accommodate the thinner slide. So, if it's the same as the G21, I should be able to just buy the upper and put it on without having to buy the entire pistol. This is what I wanted to know. Thanks.
  8. 5Spot

When are the 41's officially for sale?
  9. You certainly can just buy the upper, I've already started looking at the 21c uppers. I think that would be nice. I would have a g21c gen 4 lol
  10. p.d.

After SHOT is what the dealer is saying.
  11. Poohgyrr

Poohgyrr trout fear me!

You weren't able to shoot and compare it to a 21SF were you?
  12. RHow

Millennium Member

Picked up my new 41 today. It came with the - connector (4.5#), adjustable sights, 3 mags, serial #WMD3XX, and a tested/build date of 1/8/14. Will post how it did once I get it out to the range.
  13. What price did you catch yours at if you don't mind to share
  14. RHow

Millennium Member

Paid $685, at local place I've used for years
  15. Picked up my new 41 on Fri. May 29 2015 ser.#WMD8xx test fire 1/14/14 will be using in IDPA CDP division.
  16. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot OIF 04-05

Mine was manufactured 4/24/14. This has too be my favorite glock.