close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Mitt Romney vs Ron Paul Round 1: NDAA

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jdc_cSQ7o4"]Mitt Romney vs Ron Paul Round 1: NDAA - YouTube[/ame]

2. RCP

RCP

Jul 2, 2007
    Celina, TX
    But, but earmarks and you know earmarks. Don't forget earmarks. Vote Romney.

P.S. earmarks

3. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    Funny thing is, Paul ranks pretty far down the list on earmarking money.

4. RCP

RCP

Jul 2, 2007
    Celina, TX
    Ignore that cause earmarks are all I got. By the way.......earmarks.

5. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    Zero must get voted out....Nutty Paul is history...Move on.

6. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    The stench of desperation on Romney is very reminiscent of Kerry. Remember how Kerry took the art of flip-flopping to levels previously unimagined? Well, Romney has stepped it up a notch!

Romney won't beat Obama. He's got nothing. No amount of Bush-hate was able to overcome Kerry's nothingness, and no amount of Obama-hate will be able to overcome Romney's nothingness.

7. RC-RAMIE

RC-RAMIE

Mar 8, 2010
    Not voting for just asking about earmarks

"Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it is realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy. - Ron Paul

8. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Earmarks? Did one of yall ask for earmarks? I got some earmarks if the price is right. $20 a mark. Aight. Pay my man over there. /drug dealer slang

I hate earmarks as a fiscal conservative but they are constitutional and they are a symptom of the disease, not the disease itself. Gotta strike at the root of big government by electing people with an understanding of the difference between big and small government. Doesn't happen often now.