close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Mitt Romney ‘will not run again’ when campaign falls short, wife says

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Flintlocker, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    http://www.boston.com/politicalinte...t-wife-says/TY4y7KS2thg74jqqhMO8ZK/story.html

Ann Romney said on Thursday that she did not want her husband, Mitt, the Republican nominee for president, to seek the White House again this year and added that if he loses on Nov. 6, the former Massachusetts governor will retire from politics.

“He will not run again -- nor will I do anything like that,” Ann Romney said on ABC’s “The View.”

2. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

3. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Jul 15, 2008
    MS
    The good news is Obama won't be running for anything again after November 6th...:whistling:

4. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    You better ask Ann about that one. :supergrin:

5. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    Not when. IF.

And its looking like he'll not only win, it may be a small landslide.

6. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Gee, uhm well,....thanks for the update...I guess we will see you after the election, please do stop by once in a while, we enjoy a good laugh.

7. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    Do you own a gun, and if you do does it bother you that Barry called for an AWB the other night?

8. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    How old do you think the earth is?

9. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Why don't you answer his question?

10. azatrox

azatrox

Jan 6, 2008
    Arizona
    Know anyone who served in Iran?

11. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

Sep 6, 2012
    Footlicker is getting more and more desperate by the minute.
    If Obama continues to sink in the polls he's probably gonna put a noose around his neck by November.
    Don't do it Footlicker, it's not worth it. Think of the orphan children and the pink unicorns and the poor homeless people and global warming...who is gonna care about all that if you leave?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

12. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure the theory that nothing x nobody = everything isn't true.

Do you have any guns?

13. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    :tongueout::tongueout:

LOL. Sure...

On Nov. 7th this place is gonna sound like the ****** monologues when all the wingnut whining.

14. Fed Five Oh

Fed Five Oh NRA Member

Dec 28, 2006
    MO
    That's it. You convinced me to vote for 0bama.

Will you go away now?

15. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    Yes, I own guns.

How old do you think the earth is? I'll make it easy for you.

Pick one:

Is it billions of years old?

Or is it thousands of years old?

Come on... this should be easy for you to answer.

16. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

Does anyone besides me find it odd that our resident leftists such as 1200 Flintlicker were telling us a year ago that they could live with Romney as President and now that he is very well on his way tothe White House he suddenly is no longer good enough for them?

17. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld

Be nice. FleeLicker chronically (and clinically) needs attention.

Had a guy like that in my HS. One time, he ate half of a pine cone just to get the look from people.

18. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that 8 months ago none of you could stand Romney and feverishly went through a list of wackos that you supported instead? Then they all crashed and burned and you were left with Multiple Choice Mitt, the Bishop (literally) of a religion that a year ago most of you would have declared a cult.

Look at yourself in the mirror and say: "I'm a Romney Man".

19. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    After the way he has been jap-slapping Hussein around in the debates, despite having to fight the moderators, plus the DU stooges in the audience and in the MSM??? Be glad to. :thumbsup:

In fact, I feel so good about it, I'll even spring for your next drink of Obama kool-aid. Grape flavor okay...? :drink:

20. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    To disassemble you in reverse order,

I doubt your assumptions about the feelings toward the Mormon religion are nearly correct. I will. politely stop short of calling you a "liar" however.

Yes I realize that you are jealous because we had so many choices and you have to be singlemindedly loyal to just one. with no options. It must seem so confusing to you, with your need for an idol to worship. Republicans follow the time-honored tradition of actually supporting the choice of the primary system.

No, it actually seems as though you had no choice from the get go and I suspect you like it that way.

We had more influence and opportunities than you did and I think that is a good thing, of course liberals don't believe in just the promise of opportunity, they embrace the notion that results must be guaranteed. Unfortunately for you America is rejecting what another four years of Obama would guarantee.