close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Missouri OC Bill

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by MoneyMaker, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker
    Expand Collapse

Well its a dead bill so i guess all them fellows cant walk around with that hog leg hanging this year:rofl:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. xmanhockey7

xmanhockey7
    Expand Collapse

Sad to see.

3. failsafe

failsafe
    Expand Collapse

MO is open carry friendly..Cities can have no OC on their books...Most don't...
    Don't know what bill you are referring to..

4. Angry Fist

Angry Fist
    Expand Collapse
    *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad
    2. Show Me Glockers

Yes, please elaborate. I can OC in my town, but not others around here.

#4 Angry Fist, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  5. F350

F350
    Expand Collapse

Dang you mean I was breaking the law all those years I OCed in Missouri and walked past LEO who didn't know they could arrest me?????? GOOOOOOOLIE!!!

For your edification (look that up in you Funk & Funk & Wagnalls) originally it was a bill to extend state preemption to open carry, so municipalities could not ban OC. Guess the atemt to make @s out of Missourians kinda backfired on ya pal.

#5 F350, Mar 13, 2012
  6. shockglock

shockglock
    Expand Collapse

Correct me if I'm wrong, but MO is an open carry state. But municipalities can enact laws to ban open carry within their city limits.

7. TX expat

TX expat
    Expand Collapse

That is correct.

8. redbaron007

redbaron007
    Expand Collapse
    Some Dude
    Lifetime Member
    1. The Outpost Lounge

TX expat is correct.

MM is anti-open carrying, as you can see by his post; so anytime OC is defeated, celebration is the norm. He's (if you are a male) a true patriot for the 2A. :faint:

There were a couple of bills pre-empting political subdivisions from regulating OC; one was ammended, to be a 'flash bill', virtually dead. The other is a Senate bill that is laying in wait.

:wavey:

red

9. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker
    Expand Collapse

Missouri is a OC state but each municapality governs this action,So about 1/2 the state is not OC,Some fellow was really trying hard to impress alot of folks and trying to get PRE EMPTION BILL to pass so that each city could not govern OC anymore,I am so glad i dont have to see all these cowboys and fat bald men with a 6 inch gun strapped to there leg isnt going to take place.Maybe now all the Starbuck meet and great group hug and pictures will stop,Tried telling them that would not work.And where is the NRA for these guys????????????? Oh i forgot to tell them NRA is not for OC in any state,so think about that when they want you to reup your membership.Dont think i am telling the truth,Call there headqaurters and ask if they support and will fight in Congress for Open Carry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker
    Expand Collapse

Originally Posted by failsafe[​IMG]
    MO is open carry friendly..Cities can have no OC on their books...Most don't...
    Don't know what bill you are referring to..

You sir are incorrect,GO Open Carry thru Arnold,Missouri or CIty of St.Louis and see where you get to go.

11. xmanhockey7

xmanhockey7
    Expand Collapse

How would you feel about the same cities being able to do that with concealed carry? Sad to see people who should be pro 2A who are actually anti.

12. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker
    Expand Collapse

In my occupation i can carry regardless,Maybe though the youtube and picture takers will take a different approach if they wanna get something valuable to them passed

#12 MoneyMaker, Mar 13, 2012
  13. Angry Fist

Angry Fist
    Expand Collapse
    *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad
    2. Show Me Glockers

Nobody I personally knows even gives a **** about OC. I have done it a few times, for the hell of it, and never even got a glance. There are more carriers around here than I ever imagined. By default, OC is legal, and a town has to pass a law to make it illegal, even then it's only a misdemeanor, IIRC.

14. shockglock

shockglock
    Expand Collapse

I personally don't care to open carry. I would much rather not have everyone know that I carry. To each their own, I am not against just wouldn't do it.

15. Caver 60

Caver 60
    Expand Collapse

I'd like to see the whole state be OC, even though I probably wouldn't do it myself unless I had just came in from hunting or something. I was in my local Burger King the other night and a guy was OC-ing a 1911, condition one. Nobody paid any attention to him.

16. slickt0mmy

slickt0mmy
    Expand Collapse

Moneymaker, didn't you hijack a thread in the past few weeks about this very topic? We get it. You don't like open carriers who feel the need to point out that they open carry. For the record, I'm not a big fan either. I'd rather everyone just go about their business like it's not big deal...because it really isn't.

But it's becoming more and more evident by the tone of your posts that you're here for no other reason than to ruffle feathers. The internet cool-cats call that a "troll". That, combined with your complete destruction of the English language in every posting (which is just icing on the cake, really) leads me to believe you really have nothing of value to offer to this board. Have a good life, sir.

*adds to ignore list*

Ah....peace and quiet. :upeyes:

17. rockapede

rockapede
    Expand Collapse

If you really are a cop, you do the rest of us a disservice by having this attitude. We catch enough crap for stupid stuff that we don't need somebody doing the "neener neener! Look what I can do!"

Do I personally think OC is silly? Sure. Should it be legal? Absolutely, IMO.

18. failsafe

failsafe
    Expand Collapse

I said, that Cities could not allow OC...

19. RussP

RussP
    Expand Collapse
    1. The JBT's

What is your occupation? Last you posted about work you were downsized out of a job and were looking...
    Just so everyone knows your intentions with some of your threads, here are your own words...

20. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker
    Expand Collapse

RussP dont think i need to tell folks what i really do sir!!!!And you are correct,I get enterainment from the internet as that its purpose,I dont take all of this rambo and tough guy stuff serious like the others.Carry on and have fun gents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.